Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we heard the latest news on Yossi Benyoun and as well as for Ilan Bachar, i was wondering if there would be anyone else that might get intrests in the Interntational clubs???

Gershon and Balili..after there UEFA round, i think many teams are intrested in them! :D im not sure who exactly but the word is LEECE might want em!?

Any names you can think of ?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did Blackburn make a deal for Gershon or are they still pressing and whinning about his condition?? How would a player like Gershon be admited in the Blackburn squad??? :D

Any more info about this latest transaction?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Are you really an idiot or are you just acting? Gershon is the best libero in the league as well as the best defence player!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gershon is a 2 time loser (just like you Keren!!!)

your just like everyone, your average! Your one of the same people who cried wolfie when Baggio got birched in 94!!!! :) Its people like you who make *******s get such a ridicolous price in there salaries!!!

I don't mind nor care for Gershon! Who screwed up Hapoel and he also screwed up the NT, with this kinda motivation on his mind, i think he deserves to play for Maccabi Herzelia...I would say Hapoel Beit She'an, but his not good enough! :D

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
i agree gershon is the best libero in the league. but i heared that manchester city is interested in him.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
You are really an idiot Kappa. I didn't cry or even cared when Baggio missed, I was for Brazil and was happy when they won.

I don't cry over football, football is football, there are much more important things that football.

And I agree, people in football make way too much, no one's worth $100M, but that's what we're approaching.

But if I'm average, than your somewhere near an average fly.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats right! Go ahead keren, just tag along with your daily insults! :)

Not even once did you come up with a good suggested against me themes! :)

Idiot and KAKA won't work on me! :)

You know im right! :)

wherever Gershon tends to go is up to him! But i don't expect him to be back in the NT after what he did! :)

Man city is a good spot, but im not happy with israel had a 2-2 players.....on 2 teams :(

i like a more a diverse NT where players have experience in all divisions like france (MIZRAHIIIIIIIIII E!!!!) and germany (???) and even poland maybe and chezch!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts