Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read today that Galatasaray are set to sign Cameroonian international defender Song from Cologne once we are champs(in 2 weeks) we have agreed all terms with Song. All I know about this guy is that he is born 1976, the captain of Cameroon NT, international debut at 17 years-old in the 1994 WC, and that he was sent of in both 1994 and 1998 WC. A while back I think Bayern Munchen was after him why they gave up? Do you guys think he is good enough to play for a team with the ambition to win th Champions League? Do you think he can replace the legendery Romanian defender Popescu?

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Well, he is by far not good enough for a team that wants to win the CL, but I guess at Galatasaray he would be a good defender. I don't want to offend you but come one man, it's still the CL :D.
Well back about Song, also in Cologne he isn't that bad but I don't think he is one of the best defenders in the Bundesliga although he isn't one of the worst aswell. Could be good for a big club, but not a club like Bayern (or one else of the ten biggest clubs), therefore they don't want to sign him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts