Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Song has been linked with a £3 move to Marseille.On the other hand Titi wants to leave...

I wat them both to stay,but I know Song will hardly find any playing style,let him leave.But keep Titi!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
camara was great in marseille but a flop here
maybe it's better to let him go,all he wanna do is play,but he wont play here.
song is a reilly strong defender so why let him go,he's ok.
marc vivien foe where does he play??
west ham?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Camara a flop? you have to be kidding! Song cant find a place in the line up with Carragher and Heggem.With Babbel coming next year he wont even make it to the bench! I like him and he is strong but...

Foe plays for West Ham until the summer,then he will leave.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
to me it suonds like he was a kind af flop.
he is never playing in the first lineup and i heard many rumours that he may leave.
he played very good in the beginning of the league and i saw a couple of matches.
but owen was not on top this season,and when he will get back to the top,camara will not play....

C

·
0 Posts
Titi was anything but a flop my friend , he was an excellent buy and if Houllier sells him it is because we are getting a replacement . We are trying to build up a squad not deplete it .
As for Rigo , the word is Houllier has fallen out with him , so he may have to leave .
Also why did you ask about Foe ?
I know we tried to sign him before Hammann but it fell though.

X

·
0 Posts
camara a flop!??
u gotta be kidding!!

i don't think he's as quality as heskey or owen are..but i think he's certainly useful!

if he has to go let it not be less than 5M!

song: i heard he had some busts-up with GH..which might precipitate his departure!
yeah babbel, heggem(who GH said who stay) and the excellent carragher would all fight for the same spot meaning song gotta go..sigh!

C

·
0 Posts
Sell Amoroso !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> )
My boot will rise ............
:> ) :> ) ;> )

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
great players are not for sale!!!
look at inter,they got the greatest bench in europe.they let players like baggio,and recoba sit opn the bench match after match.
we got 5 great strikers.
3 of them is very good:camara,owen and heskey
so why sell camara,who will replace him?
great clubs are buying ones,not selling ones.
if we are gonna buy a new striker,don't sell titi sell smicer or fowler.
no titi was not a flop,but if we sell him we better call him flop when we didn't wanted to keep him.

·
Registered
818 Posts
How can you call a player who is second top scorer at Liverpool behind Owen, with 10 goals to his credit playing mainly as a substitute, a flop? Camara is a brilliant player and he can always be counted on to produce the unexpected skills to unlock a defence. He should be kept at all costs.

As for Song, sad enough to say, he is a player without much concentration. With Babbel joining Liverpool, I guess his days are numbered. Heggem will be kept mainlt because he can be used as right-back and also an emergency winger. Song can't find a place in the central defence, and has to settle at right-back, which he was found wanting time and again for losing his man - the Man Utd equaliser was made because he allowed Giggs a free run. Now that Carragher is doing a hatcher man job at the right side of defence, and doing it pretty well, I think Song will be dropped to 4th in the pecking order.

Maybe it's time for him to go then.

------------------
Lestor Wong
http://lfc-net.com

·
Registered
441 Posts
Camara has been a real asset for Liverpool this season. Unfortunately I don't think he'll be around next season due to a new acquisition, nor do I think will Song. He wants to play regularly and to be fair he won't get that at LFC.

Whatever happens next year will be a first try at the Championship. We'll be ok.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Camara want's to go to Celtic according to BBC ceefax.
Probaly because we have now Fowler, Owen, Hesky and Meijer we won't sell fowler so Camara has no options but to leave it's sad but we can't chang it.
I think if you have 3 strikers who you can rotate good and one backup striker(Meijer)
who can sub. and comin becauce of injuries
You have anough of firepower.
Song and Camara should be sold even Heggem won't play a lot of games, becauce at the right side we have babbel, carragher and wonderchild Smicer i like him very much.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Houllier says Titi's going nowhere. He's under contract and I don't think Houllier will sell him.

If you have Heskey, why do you still need Meijer? Meijer is a poor man's Heskey - same style of play but lacking goals.

Camara is different. The only thing consistent about him is his unpredictability. He can change a game single-handedly with a deft touch and that's what is needed in highly charged European games. I expect to see Camara bagging a few at a higher stage next season. He may not be the first eleven but he will definitely be involved - can anyone be sure Owen and Fowler won't get injured again, basing on their recent injuries? Fowler hasn't completed a season since two years ago.

------------------
Lestor Wong

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I agree but Camara want's a starting place an thats not gonna happen if 2 of the 3 are fit on the other hand meijer is a bit older and doesn't mind sitting on the bench.
So i think Camara will leave maby to celtic if viduka leaves but maby back to france

X

·
0 Posts
i would really like camara to stay...but if the guy himnself admitted he wants to leave..then i think GH would probably let him go,, :(

GH said he has to talk to him to make everything clear..

but did u notice that these past wks we've been linked to a lot of [email protected]!??anthony lurling ,etc..

S

·
0 Posts
I hope we keep Camara - he's unpredictable (in a good way)and has had a good season replacing Fowler and Owen when they were injured. On the other hand i think we should bundle Meijer into a van and drop him off at the gates of Old Trafford cause he's (lets face it) pretty crap. ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Ammo ..........
May be LFC can do a deal like your beloved Parma today ! Alex for 1.5 million , very good buy I would say .Parmalaat own both clubs so this is why he is so cheap !

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
If they are both unhappy, I say sell them, we don't want the dressing room problems that we had under Evans and with the likes of Ince.
Personally I'd like both to stay, but I'll also back Houllier to do the right thing, he's not been wrong too often, so far!

As for Meijer, considering he was a Bosman signing, and seeing how good he is for team spirits etc, I'd keep him and let him keep on doing the job he does now! If nothing else he is dedicated to the LFC cause and that is always shown by his effort on and off the pitch!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Latest news:

Titi Camara has mentioned that he was "astonished" at the claims that he expressed his wish to play for Celtic.

In fact, Titi dismissed the reports and said that he would "stay at Anfield for the rest of his contract".

Cheers.

------------------
Lestor Wong

X

·
0 Posts
i can't imagine why GH would sell either of them and getting such little profit when they showed to everybody that they've wella dapted to the style here!!!

anyway that's gd news camara denied those celtic rumours...but about song...maybe he'll really gonna leave...
it'll be very hard for him to find a spot especially that babbel is coming and heggem staying..
i think hes certainly got talent..but only rough talent and lacks something that could make hima great defender..
even now carragher is playing better.. and with heggem soon fit that would be harder fr him to keep a spot..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts