Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Us, Lazio fans....

Some teams might come close, but none close enough.

What we are the best in is living with a loss of an idol. Not one, Not two, but as many as we have...

We are the fans that year after year have to bear the fact that one of our favourites, one of our very best, one that has an eagle in the place of the heart wears some other colours, gives his best for somebody else, while we are left with memories....

Our idols, our glory & our pride is traded like commodity on the free market, where goods go to the highest bidder. We are seen in terms of revenue, cash flows, financial stability and various balances.....

Thats not what football is all about. One fan can take a lot, for the love of the team team, for the love of colours, for the love of the game....but there is a limit. Crag, you reached the limit.

If there is someone on this board that defended Crag's decisions & tried to see deeper into what he's doing, that was me. But this time i have no more words in his defence. If Nesta goes, no matter how many cups & scudetto's you brought & bring in the future my dear Mr. President.....You lost in my eyes. You lost my respect. Ant thats last thing i could have givent to you. If Nesta leaves, you leave too. Take back your money, because everything was worthless. Money in the team is good, but not if we have to sell out our hearts, piece by piece.

I dont want Lazio to become new prima-donna of Italian football, or international footballing empire. If i wanted that i would have chosen Real or Juve or ManU. I dont want Lazio to be like other teams. Lazio is Lazio, Bianco-Celleste, Eagle up high in the skys.

Keep your head high my fellow Laziali:) We have to endure all this for the love of the team. No player is bigger than a team, No president is bigger than a team or player....and no player, team & president is bigger than a fan.

Football is much more than a numer on the bank accuount. Our president forgot that.

And we will have to take another dagger deep inside.......:depress:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Great post Aca, I completely agree with you aswell.

I mean, so far I have tried to understand the reasons why Crag sold each player( never got to why he sold Beppe and exchanged Salas though ) but selling Nesta is just too much, I don't care if Rivaldo join, I don't care if Veron comes back I simply want Alessandro Nesta to stay..

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
up up up!!!

Cragnotti buffone, Moggi e' il tuo padrone!:mad:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know Amo;):)

Just that Canna was the last man to go.....

Nesta seems to be first.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Great post!

Momo: Signori had to go because of his demands... he didn't agree with Eriksson('s turn over system). :(

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Lazialis I completly sympathize with you. I also think that for all this situation Craggnotti is to be blamed.

Not so long ago, Lazio was a medicore team. But then came the success of the late 90s. with that came more super-stars or may I say, prima donnas. Not team players but in the terms of fans, the Glory Hunters. I shall not name these players, but everyone knows them, even better than me.:irritate:Buying of players(Stars) without thinking if they can fit into the system. As the team was filled with these so called stars (got by overspending), the real stars of LAZIO were sold to other teams. These plyers who were sold were the true fans of Lazio. They were directly responsible for making Lazio a celebrated team. They made everybody in the world respect them. But after they left, the core or the essence of lazio fell apart. There was no team spirit or no respect towards other alien members who the left out core team failed to accept. This in turn transfered directly to their game. Hence the poor results. :sigh:

This is a case of either poor management or the love of money by the ppl in the magement, who just wanted to make quick money.:frownani:

Whatever may be the case, Cragnotti is responsible for this, as he is the man in command.

Hope ur club can amend these problems in the future.

Ciao

P.S. - I think Parma has suffered more than u in this point. Though I fell to Understand clearly, why is it so??:confused:

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
I agree with Amo...it's worse being a Parma fan:( But eitherways, both the clubs are just champions in selling off their star players:depress:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts