Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, i'm new here , and i'd like to say a few words about my second favorite team here :)

these days, it seems like inter isn't that top team anymore,
do you feel the same?

sure , real fans should look brightfull at the future... but still, i've been looking for brighter moments a few years right now....:confused:

the only happy thing i saw, was a semi final place last year's CL .... and almost a title, against my number 1 favorite team were we trew it all away :) lazio....

anyhow, it still isn't gettin' better, we sold crespo, we sold conceicao, and now almost vieri ???? not mentioning salas and ronaldo and simeone a few years ago.... :rolleyes:
and then morratti will come up again with an african half the skills like nanondrol boy :)

anyhow, how do you see the futere? now morratti is gone, maybe it'll get better ?

i certainly hope so, i'd like to see the inter milan from 99 ;) :)

at last, i want to point out to our arch rivals from milan....
at least they never have such a behavior disturbances like we have vieri, emre, almeyda... :)

I DONT KNOW MEN.... we have lots of quality but still no prices... not even in the top 3 italian teams of the moments (scudetto) !

in my honest opinion, there is only one thing we need: a good playmaker :) zidane? :) hell yeah it would be nice, but let's stay modest..... i'd be happy with aimar / stankovic.
still i'd like aimar, cuz then stankovic can stay with lazio :)

what do you think we need, and could help us out of this bizarre situation? spit it out

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
41 views but no reply's ;) that says much about the truth of my statements i guess...

we all have to admit ac milan is better :)

*never thought i would dare to say that here*

;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
41 views but no reply's ;) that says much about the truth of my statements i guess...

we all have to admit ac milan is better :)

*never thought i would dare to say that here*

;)
:D :D :D

·
Registered
58,018 Posts
Diavolo said:
Why all the smilies..He's a Lazio fan and not an Inter fan. ;)

I'd use those smilies if this quote came from Jimmy, jack goff, Xavi..etc..

:finger:

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
these days, it seems like inter isn't that top team anymore,
do you feel the same?
Seriously man, you're a Lazio fan who supports Inter and you already feel that way. What about us Interisti? We've felt that ages ago! Get with the program dude. :tongue:

anyhow, it still isn't gettin' better, we sold crespo, we sold conceicao, and now almost vieri ???? not mentioning salas and ronaldo and simeone a few years ago.... :rolleyes:
and then morratti will come up again with an african half the skills like nanondrol boy :)
Selling Conceicao was one of the best moves this club has made in years. That wasn't really such a bad deal. :D

i certainly hope so, i'd like to see the inter milan from 99 ;) :)
Which one? The one which finished in 8th place with 4 coaches in the season, or the one under Lippi? EIther way, both seasons weren't good at all, so why would you want to see that 1999 Inter for?

All in all, you don't seem to be very in-touch with the whole Inter situation. What makes you think getting a playmaker will solve our problems when the real problem all this years isn't so much the quality of the team but the mentality of the players. Among many other issues, of course. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah well.... i just remember having simeone, an in-form ventola, a goalscoring salas .... and those champion's league game against real madrid, and their previous ones......

really inter was better back then, at least more attractive :)

anyhow, tha playmaker issue ... i do think that would improve a lot, cuz juventus always had one or even 2 at the same time, and these players were key to succes imho .... zidane back at 99 ? ;)

·
Registered
58,018 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
we sold crespo, we sold conceicao, and now almost vieri ???? not mentioning salas and ronaldo and simeone a few years ago.... :rolleyes:
yeah well.... i just remember having simeone, an in-form ventola, a goalscoring salas .... and those champion's league game against real madrid, and their previous ones......
Salas played for Inter ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:

really inter was better back then, at least more attractive :)
If you're talking about pure goalscoring here, Cruz is just as successful as Ventola was in 98/99. In fact, i would say the former is a more pivotal player than the latter, simply because he is more constructive and creative. Yes, i miss Simeone and that Champions League match with Real Madrid, but if you look at it all, we were ridden with more negative games than positive ones. If you're looking for singular great games within a season, then 03/04 has already provided us one in Juventus - Inter. And being a Laziale, you really shouldn't have made the mistake of confusing Salas with Zamorano. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes sorry :) zamorano - salas mix up ;)
shouldn't happen again!

btw, these two are the only 2 chilean great players that country ever had :)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Bring Back the Days of Ivan ZAMORANOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Those days were soo long ago:(...Remember when Baggio scored two against Real Madrid Dayyummmmm What a night.

And The year Ronaldo actually played a full season and the refs were kissing Juventus's arses that year, i dont give a shit what anyone says Inter should of got a penalty out of the Juve-Inter match ****ing ref.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
Why all the smilies..He's a Lazio fan and not an Inter fan. ;)

I'd use those smilies if this quote came from Jimmy, jack goff, Xavi..etc..

:finger:
I'll just use one then:D

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Daniel32 said:
Bring Back the Days of Ivan ZAMORANOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Those days were soo long ago:(...Remember when Baggio scored two against Real Madrid Dayyummmmm What a night.

And The year Ronaldo actually played a full season and the refs were kissing Juventus's arses that year, i dont give a shit what anyone says Inter should of got a penalty out of the Juve-Inter match ****ing ref.
who can forget, man

Baggio came on as a sub and he took off his shirt in his 2nd celebration. His dribbling was divine that day. He came into the game with fine touches, that was very impressive.

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
The FIFA President said:
who can forget, man

Baggio came on as a sub and he took off his shirt in his 2nd celebration. His dribbling was divine that day. He came into the game with fine touches, that was very impressive.
Well acutally, Baggio took off his shirt for his first gol and promptly got a yellow card for that. Thankfully he didn't do the same for his 2nd gol. It would be disastrous to get a red card after being crowned an eternal hero. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
baggio is one of the greatest players ever.
unluckily he did not get his chance to shine in certain international events, due to jealous idiots like lippi

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
baggio is one of the greatest players ever.
unluckily he did not get his chance to shine in certain international events and at inter, due to jealous idiots like lippi

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
we didn't sell conceicao...we released him... :D salas?? we never had him....or u meant lazio??? :D

btw, welcome to this forum, ravenlli1983... :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts