Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Funny thing with a lot of the cyber-Madrid fans on xT is that they are actually nothing like the fans you get from Spain who actually go to the games and know a bit about football. I've met a few on holiday, and to be fair, although they have been critical of Becks, its been nothing like the armchair bandits on here who spit as soon as mention an Englishman playing for the club. Most of the real 'Real' fans acknowledge that Raul is cack, that Owen should be starting, that Becks has been woefully played out of position, and that the team has a pretty bad dynamic going on at the moment with egos and attitudes. That yank degoods would get a good kickin' in Spain if he came out with half the piffle he does on here, as would most of the blokes who support Madrid who've never been there but seem to think they are somehow spiritually in tune with the team.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
Funny thing with a lot of the cyber-Madrid fans on xT is that they are actually nothing like the fans you get from Spain who actually go to the games and know a bit about football. I've met a few on holiday, and to be fair, although they have been critical of Becks, its been nothing like the armchair bandits on here who spit as soon as mention an Englishman playing for the club. Most of the real 'Real' fans acknowledge that Raul is cack, that Owen should be starting, that Becks has been woefully played out of position, and that the team has a pretty bad dynamic going on at the moment with egos and attitudes. That yank degoods would get a good kickin' in Spain if he came out with half the piffle he does on here, as would most of the blokes who support Madrid who've never been there but seem to think they are somehow spiritually in tune with the team.
Good post, totally agree :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
I completely agree with you Fred, especially with the last bit. I've said something similiar myself when i was horrified by some of the opinions about Owen.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
Agreed, some of the ' Real ''madrid'' ' call for a players head if he has 1 bad touch in a game.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I ask myself while following the posts on that thread: Is the person really existing and does she/he really believe what she/he is writing..... Or is there someone who just has to much time and tries to fool everyone?
BTW: beckham_mania is no fan of Real. She hates (!) the rest of the team.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Excellent post Fred, i'd pin a medal upon your chest if I had one.

that 'spirtitually in tune' comment actually made me laugh :)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
As ussual you have hit the nail on the head. :thmbup:
Great post.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the End of beckham_mania....

Ok i have to get back busy now.. the new fcuking projects are coming.. My honeymoon period is over...
Can't continue anymore with my support to this overated piece of shit Beckham.

I feel guilty just to leave like that after all i have done here.. So pls read my credits

Credits for "Beckham should be real captain thread"

Story, Direction : Beckham mania

Actors/Actress : All the 99% of the posters in this thread who pretended to think that beckham mania was really a beckham obsessed teenage girl.. Without you guys, this entertaining thread will not be possible.. thanx guys for your roles.. but please let me imagine that there was at least 1% who believed in this girl beckham mania.. If not i have to think i am such a bad troll..

Special crdits: To beckham-magazine forums for giving me insight how teenage girls react towards beckham (i over did it, but roughly they do go ooh aaah for him). To my beckham crazy girl friend (many of her views on beckham is posted here) and of course Mr. beckham himself (you piece of shit, everything about you sells.. 1000 over post in XT.. you are really a celebrity more than a footballer Mr. Beckham)

Apologies : I apologies for all of you here who is angry with all this troll thing.. i had to do some crazy thing to be entertained for a while ( yeah too free in my office until the next project) and came up with this shit.. You can insult me when i am gone, i don't blame you.. I tried to stick to one thread and not destroy other threads. But if it still did do damage to this forum, i apologize again.. but i hope it just entertained everybody like it entertained me.. special apologies to:

Xue : Sorry Xue for making a fight with you.. It was very entertaining fighting with you.. Thank you for that.. i seriously don't know whether you were too pretending or being serious to beckham mania.. I have no clue about it.. if you were seriously fighting with beckham mania, then i think you can forgive me for this joke.. if you were pretending then, i think we were both entertained.. Oh and with the Singapore thing was just a joke.. I have many Singapore friends and we joke like this everytime.. Nothing personal..

Nikhil : Sorry i cannot be your Ravina.. Sorry for some rude words towards you. But anyway thanx Nikhil for your contribution..

Lili and La Blanca : Sorry guys if i insulted you by calling you bias.. just making beckham mania look like a goodie two shoes.. but i think you two knew it all along what was going on..

And again sorry to everybody..

For the beckham supporters i did not do this because i hate beckham.. I think beckham is a good player but not more than that and not Real Madrid material..he is quite overated. I choose beckham because everything about him courts attention. And he was needed to draw attention.. Everyboy loves talking about him even if it sounds stupid.. If i started a thread like Gary neville is better than Maldini, then i think after 10 post, nobody would have cared.. Sorry again beckham fans.. i would call beckham shit and all that because i don't think he is what he is potrayed to be.. But i don't hate that guy. Just that beckham can be quite a comedian in the football world and things like this about him entertains people

I would like to tell you that my favourite current player is Dennis Bergkamp and Zidane.. Can't believe i went to insult my two heroes (crazy me)... but i think everybody knows what great players they are, and even if someone talks crap about them, they would always be great players.. And i watch as many Real madrid and Arsenal game as i watch for my beloved Liverpool.. Real were very entertaining team before beckham came and i couldn't miss they matches.. But now you are not so entertaining.. I hope the old real madrid will be back.. And i think raul is the most intelligent striker around.. And he is the perfect captain for madrid..

Thank you guys for the entertainment.. the beckham jokes was really funny.. I laughed a lot.. Hope everybody was entertained too..

Zyad.. beckham really sucks but he is not that bad...

Bye.. Ok guys now you can start to throw your anger towards me.. But don't be so rude please (I am just a little girl in love with Beckham.. hehehe)

Oh before i go, i have a question for Dagoods... Are you a Troll too?? hehehe

THE END

:D :dielaugh: :howler:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:

Ok i have to get back busy now.. the new fcuking projects are coming.. My honeymoon period is over...

I feel guilty just to leave like that after all i have done here.. So pls read my credits

Actors/Actress : All the 99% of the posters in this thread who pretended to think that beckham mania was really a beckham obsessed teenage girl.. Without you guys, this entertaining thread will not be possible.. thanx guys for your roles.. but please let me imagine that there was at least 1% who believed in this girl beckham mania.. If not i have to think i am such a bad troll..

Special crdits: To beckham-magazine forums for giving me insight how teenage girls react towards beckham (i over did it, but roughly they do go ooh aaah for him). To my beckham crazy girl friend (many of her views on beckham is posted here) and of course Mr. beckham himself (you piece of shit, everything about you sells.. 1000 over post in XT.. you are really a celebrity more than a footballer Mr. Beckham)

Apologies : I apologies for all of you here who is angry with all this troll thing.. i had to do some crazy thing to be entertained for a while ( yeah too free in my office until the next project) and came up with this shit.. You can insult me when i am gone, i don't blame you.. I tried to stick to one thread and not destroy other threads. But if it still did do damage to this forum, i apologize again.. but i hope it just entertained everybody like it entertained me.. special apologies to:

Xue : Sorry Xue for making a fight with you.. It was very entertaining fighting with you.. Thank you for that.. i seriously don't know whether you were too pretending or being serious to beckham mania.. I have no clue about it.. if you were seriously fighting with beckham mania, then i think you can forgive me for this joke.. if you were pretending then, i think we were both entertained.. Oh and with the Singapore thing was just a joke.. I have many Singapore friends and we joke like this everytime.. Nothing personal..

Nikhil : Sorry i cannot be your Ravina.. Sorry for some rude words towards you. But anyway thanx Nikhil for your contribution..

Lili and La Blanca : Sorry guys if i insulted you by calling you bias.. just making beckham mania look like a goodie two shoes.. but i think you two knew it all along what was going on..

For the beckham supporters i did not do this because i hate beckham.. I think beckham is a good player but not more than that and not Real Madrid material..he is quite overated. I choose beckham because everything about him courts attention. And he was needed to draw attention.. Everyboy loves talking about him even if it sounds stupid.. If i started a thread like Gary neville is better than Maldini, then i think after 10 post, nobody would have cared.. Sorry again beckham fans.. i would call beckham shit and all that because i don't think he is what he is potrayed to be.. But i don't hate that guy. Just that beckham can be quite a comedian in the football world and things like this about him entertains people

I would like to tell you that my favourite current player is Dennis Bergkamp and Zidane.. Can't believe i went to insult my two heroes (crazy me)... but i think everybody knows what great players they are, and even if someone talks crap about them, they would always be great players.. And i watch as many Real madrid and Arsenal game as i watch for my beloved Liverpool.. Real were very entertaining team before beckham came and i couldn't miss they matches.. But now you are not so entertaining.. I hope the old real madrid will be back.. And i think raul is the most intelligent striker around.. And he is the perfect captain for madrid..

Thank you guys for the entertainment.. the beckham jokes was really funny.. I laughed a lot.. Hope everybody was entertained too..

Bye.. Ok guys now you can start to throw your anger towards me.. But don't be so rude please (I am just a little girl in love with Beckham.. hehehe)

THE END

i may have thought it was really a girl :googly:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you´re not the only one. *gg* That made this thread so lively, I myself couldn´t stop laughing about the cr** she was trying to tell me last night. Unfortunately I went to bed somewhen and missed the end. :(

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
you´re not the only one. *gg* That made this thread so lively, I myself couldn´t stop laughing about the cr** she was trying to tell me last night. Unfortunately I went to bed somewhen and missed the end. :(
she? :googly:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:

THE END

Actually I thought Beckham mania was another one of Dagooses alter ego's.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Normally he should be outed now. :D As punishment for all the time and nervs he costed us. The poor FMs sometimes had problems to edit the posts.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I had a few good laugh about it. But in reality a 25 year old posting crap under the identity of a teenage girl, it's actually kinda sad. :googly:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts