Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I have been playing on despite the injuries for myself and for the club. I have played many matches with medical help. I don't know what else to do. I am sad because this the most important season of my career and I have been taking medicine to speed my recovery from each injury."

Rivaldo suffered a knee injury at the start of the season and Barca supporters did not like his trip to Brazil to complete his recovery. After he returned to Europe, he picked up an injury to his left thigh.

Scolari commented: "If he is not fit by May then I may have to start looking for replacements for the World Cup."

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
That's sad for him but we have Juninho Paulista or Kaka more then good enough to take his spot, sorry Rivaldo. ;)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
agree Patrick.

But it must be awful for a player, to get all pyched up for the tounrmanet and not be able to play.

Also, it seems Felipao only pardons the injuries of Ronaldo, I wonder why?:confused: No Mizuno cash for Felipao!;) :D :eek:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Ronaldo is a money maker, we agreed he'd even go to the World Cup on crutches! :D

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
World Cup.......world's biggest stage for football. Rivaldo will want to play, and I have faith he will give 100% if he has the chance.

I will be very unhappy if he doesnt get to go to the WC. I am a big fan of Kaka, Juninho Paulista, etc, but none of them can even dream of doing what Rivaldo can do with the ball.

He receives a lot of criticism, but at the end of the day, we all know, and Scolari knows, that if we have him playing his best for the team, Brazil's chances of winning are very much higher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts