Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Rome - Siena game, Tudor was partally responsable for Tottis sending off, by provoking him, so Totti got a yellow card.
Tudor is such a great player, and a person , I hope he gets back to Juve next year

Totti got a 5 match ban and a 80,000 pound fine from Roma

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
LOL I love that middle picture with Tudor clapping sarcastically. Absolutely brilliant.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
That´s right..he deserved to be a juventino again only for that action :D

He could play for Siena, but he is a juventino in the heart...he show that yesterday :D

I will walk from Venezuela to Roma if god send Fiore and Roma to serie B this year!! i swear!!! :D (i dont know how..but i will :D )

·
Registered
522 Posts
Every Juventus fan should honour Tudor and demand him back by using one of these pics as an avatar.

Tudor just went up in my charts....a true Juventino indeed :proud:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Guess that T-shirt sold in Roma last year, with Totti holding up four fingers in front of a frutstating Tudor is selling cheaply amongst the Romaista this days :tongue:

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Ivers said:
Guess that T-shirt sold in Roma last year, with Totti holding up four fingers in front of a frutstating Tudor is selling cheaply amongst the Romaista this days :tongue:
No, we'll never grow tired of it.

And didn't you all have tantrums when Cufrè bitchslapped DP earlier this year? :howler:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Tudor should have weared that t-shirt, and blotted it in front of Totti as he walked out of the game in shame.

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Tudor got his revenge, so i'm happy for him.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Totti is a romainsta anyway,, other words Retard, and look how the roma captain is walking away from the pitch sad like a baby :howler:

a true example of a captain, 2 red cards and 12 bookings in one season :D

shitty excuse of a real capitano.,, bye bye totti, see u in serie B

·
Professional Pirate
7,109 Posts
at least we have a shot of an appeal not like ibra....tudor is a giant tho never realized how tall he was LOL

by the way heres a link for you juventus fans that you'll like :howler:

http://www.antijuve.com/cufredelpiero.wmv

rather have totti as my captain whose actually passionate about the club then some doped up players who need the refs to win :thumbsup: enjoy your laughs while you still can...next season is gonna be great for us :finger:

Attachments

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
passionate? he's a dumbass who doesnt care shi about the club nor nt? remember euro 2004 the famous spit or when he stepped over the levkusen player in the CL and currently having a 4 game ban :D

he is a train wreck for roma, just cuz he is ur best player doesnt meen he is good, check our ronnie or zidane for good preformance and decent behavior, unlike ur kids totti, cassano.

btw, DP has more trophies in his locker room more then ROME itself :howler: so dont laugh at our REAL CAPITANO, not the fake one, a captian shot be a role model, good behavior and stuff, not getting 12 yellow cards and 2 red one in just a season :howler:

roma fans amaze me.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
ur shitty captain amazes me from his disciplinary actions on the field. :howler:

·
Registered
448 Posts

looooooooooooooooooooool

1 - 20 of 28 Posts