1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edu- Mystery injury? we now know that it is because he wont sign a new contract

Lauren- Exactly the same

Bergkamp- Another Mystery injury, do not know why

Reyes- Mystery injury, head rumour tht he had family problems and went back to spain for christmas

Flamini- Mystery Injury, now know its because marsaille are trying to get him back

Campbell- Was supposed to of signed months ago. but still nothing....

Pires- Suddenly says he wants a new contract even though he has 18 months left?

Eboue- Played FA cup but then not even on bench for premisership game?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is all remenisent of a team not in harmony, disfunction in the camp which ultimatley not having the same focus.

AND i am afraid that is why we are where we are....

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
edu its cause hes leaving, flamini probably because the arguments that are on going between us and DIOUF, sol is back in the team, so is reyes, pires, ebou has no experirnce.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Twayka said:
edu its cause hes leaving, flamini probably because the arguments that are on going between us and DIOUF, sol is back in the team, so is reyes, pires, ebou has no experirnce.
eboue played in FA cup. so, wenger sees him as better then hoyte, because hoyte would of surely played.

but then it comes to the premiership game and eboue is on the bench.

yes i know reyes is back in the team but tht is probably the reason he was out for so long

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
khimik said:
Weren't you watching when Lauren injured his knee? :thmbdown:
lauren was quoted by wenger as being almost fit for a game about 2-3 weeks ago. so how can he still be injured

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Petros said:
lauren was quoted by wenger as being almost fit for a game about 2-3 weeks ago. so how can he still be injured
Wenger was also quoted saying Reyes would've been fit for Newcastle or Charlton, I forget which, yet he didn't play again until Stoke. Or it could be one huge illegal thing going on, I don't know enough to care.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
What's up with the Campbell situation. I thought he had signed onto the dotted line a long time back only to find out that he is yet to agree on a contract.:confused:

Time is running out fast and big clubs would soop down on him without even thinking twice.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol. no, but i think they should hire me! :)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i heard sol is within hours of signing a 4 year deal worth 80,000 a week.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
it seems pires ed and lauren will pro be heading out of he club soon...not sure about the rest of them tho...i cant see any upset with campbell, and flamini just got here.. reyes is an interesting one tho..dont know wat to think of that

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
because its expected, nay demanded, of you to write bullshit on a daily basis....you dont need sources or evidence, just a very colourful imagination

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can Add Cole and his 'Mystery Illness' to that list

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Believe it or not people can fall ill due to stress, and I would imagine this whole debacle has been quite stressing for him.

Or do you disagree with a simple fact of life?

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
i disagree dude, stress shouldnt stop him from playing, thats a bad excuse for the amount of money hes being paid to just play the best sport their is, something is definetly up, i now really think that he was seriously involved in that meeting, and he wants to move to chelsea, but after seeing clitchy, we dont have to worry much.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts