Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seen this in the england board, and i thought it will be cool if we did this over here. They basically introdued themselves by saying their name, how old they are, where they are from, married, not married, favorite sports other then soccer, fav teams, and fav soccer memory. Im not trying to be cheesy and im not trying to stalk anybody i just eant to get to know all the portuguese fans.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ill start off. My name is Gregg im 17 and im from Boston, Mass. I currently am trying to get back together with my on and off again girlfreind ( you know what they say guys putas, putas , e mais putas;) ) no offence ladies. My fav sports other then soccer is football, Go Pats! Y'all know my fav teams ( there under my avatar) My favorite soccer game that i went to was when Benfica came and played the revolution. Ill never forget Sanchez goals. And im graduating in a couple of days cant wait.

·
The One and Only
1,650 Posts
Well My name is CLAUDIO ABREU
I was born in Funchal Portugal.
and moved to Canada when I was 8.
Lived in Toronto for about 14 years but now Im in Hamilton studing @ mOHAWK cOLLEGE. pROGRAM Achitecture Tech.

I used to Play soccer but since I tron my ACL Left LEG AND HAD SERJURY I havent been able to SPRINT and running is really hard to do.

Ive been back to Madeira 3 times since.
RIGHT NOW SINCE I GOT MY OWN APART IM WORKING PART TIME
So I CAN PAY BILLS.

FAVOURITE TEAM HAS TO BE BENFICA FOLLOWING RIGHT BEHIDE IS MARITIMO.

other then soccer

iLOVE playing volleyball, floor hockey, swimming

im 100% SINGLE LADIES, i ENJOY LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH, A NICE COCKTAILS, AND LIKE TO COOK FOR YOU. just dont ask me to do the dishes. lol

so if you live somewhere around south ontario AND IF YOUR VOICE IS HIGHER THAN CHER'S.

you can pm

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Well, my name is Alexandre. Also know at high scool as "Foetus". I'm 15 years old. I'm living in Montréal, Canada. I'm the youngest of my fanily. Parents are from Açores, Portugal. Currently studying at high school.

I suppport, only, A.C. Milan. In the Primeira Liga, I have a soft spot for Sporting. I like hockey, basketball and of course soccer.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My name is mickey i just got out of jail on a fu.ken bull**** charge that i served 2 years for. i hate cops and i am 24.

A

·
0 Posts
<----- Antonio Matos (26)

born: Angola

raised: Acores

now: Ontario, Canada

my true loves in life are soccer and music :)

and this is my first post here.............

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Name: Anthony Branco (Tony)

Born: Toronto, Ontario (Canada)

Ethnic background: Portuguese (from Acores)

Likes: eating with my closest friends (I have 3 friends), watching football (soccer), chatting with my friends on Xtratime, eating, tolerance and patience

Dislikes: tailgaters, ignorance, intolerance.

M

·
0 Posts
My name is Chris Manuel Santos im 17 and live near leeds england. my hobbies include soccer, hockey, various commputer games and TV. my fave teams are Benfica, Bradford city and Portugal and my fave soccer memory is when portugal beat England 3-2 in Euro 2000.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Well it looks like I'll be the oldest...so far...

My name is Joey Faria
Live in Maple, Ontario but grew up T.O around Dufferin/ College
turning 29 May 26th
currently play indoor soccer at the Hanger and Outdoor at the flats and centennial park
claim to fame...for you Benfica guys...i played with Fernando Aguiar a number of years ago
played against Paul Peschosilido and others (i was actually pretty good during my time, but unfortunately i chose women over futebol....stupid me)
married to Italian woman...(God help me during the WC), living with her italian sister and italian brother in law until my house is completed in September....Like I said God help me during the WC...
5'10 185, muscular, shaved head, goatee, earings tattoos ....maybe too much information...

and finally even though I look like a thug, I'm a credit manager...go figure...most people think i'm a drug dealer....or Di Vaio on Parma

·
Registered
642 Posts
Name: Pedro Santos

Born: Lisbon, Portugal. Grew up in Olivais.

Fanatical about BENFICA & PORTUGAL!

i also have been told I look like Di Vaio (icarus) plus De La Pena; I have a shaven head, goatee, no tatts as yet. Waiting to go to Portugal in 04 to get my Benfica tatt.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I have a tattoo on my right shoulder of the "portuguese coat of arms"...and I too will be at the Euro...my friends still have homes around Peniche, so I'll be there to watch the games....

good luck with the Tattoo OG Benfiquista...

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
suriv said:
21 :eek:
what a surprise :eek: I thought your age had the same numbers but positioned the other way around :rolleyes:
And thank you for providing an illustration on the classless acts of Portistas. If you didn't feel like participating, why post here with the sole intention of insulting a member you hardly know, scumbag? Go back to your cave, fuckface.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Hi my name is Chris and I live in the Bay Area (San Francisco) area of California. I am 27 years of age which probably makes me the oldest.

I am on track to play footie again after going through two torn ACL's. It's all about passion. I also enjoy all the american sports. I am also a diehard SF 49er fan and Giants fan.

My parents are from the Acores and I was born here. I am a diehard Benfiquista and will also be at Euro 2004 staying at my Uncle extra apartment in Lisboa with some buddies.

I got recommended to Xtratime by Razor and consider him, Pila, and RedE the people I like chatting with the most because they always got my six.

I am definitelty single and that is by choice. I'm not a player fool, I jusy crush alot.

In addition, I despise FC Porko! I'll bury those cockroaches!

Lates All!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Flotown said:
Hi my name is Chris and I live in the Bay Area (San Francisco) area of California. I am 27 years of age which probably makes me the oldest.

I am on track to play footie again after going through two torn ACL's. It's all about passion. I also enjoy all the american sports. I am also a diehard SF 49er fan and Giants fan.

My parents are from the Acores and I was born here. I am a diehard Benfiquista and will also be at Euro 2004 staying at my Uncle extra apartment in Lisboa with some buddies.

I got recommended to Xtratime by Razor and consider him, Pila, and RedE the people I like chatting with the most because they always got my six.

I am definitelty single and that is by choice. I'm not a player fool, I jusy crush alot.

In addition, I despise FC Porko! I'll bury those cockroaches!

Lates All!
Oldest? I'll be 33 later this month!

Name is Carlos. Married with children.

Been a Benfica socio since the age of three. That's right! That's thirty years of socio power!

I'm an avid Philadelphia Eagle fan, and American football in general.

I like long walks in topless beaches while wearing a stained tank top, black socks, sandals while eating a grilled sardine with Broa and singing with my mouth full to Depeche Mode's "Not tonight".

I particularly enjoy pizza, beer, boobies... have I mentioned boobies?... chorico assado, bifanas, prego no pao, ameijoas a bolhao pato, feijoada, Cuzido a Portuguesa, boobies...

Mission in life:

To those that may not be aware, I've written several books on my study of Portistas: My first, about intelligent life in Porto, was written some time last year (Please feel free to contact me to see the results of that study). My second, about where Portistas come from, was written a few months ago (if you missed it - they come from infected wounds in the form of Puss). I now plan a third about Portista dwellings (called caves) and its social ramifications - I'm in the belief that dark, wet, putrid Portista dwellings are the main driver of the typical spineless scumbag phenomena that stricken Portistas, and I'm gonna prove it with scientific fact!

My mission is to put together a thorough thesis on the evil of Portistas - which I'm sure to earn worldwide recognition for in much the same way Darwin did with his Evolution theory.

Pleasure ta meetcha!

That is all.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Pila said:

Oldest? I'll be 33 later this month!

Name is Carlos. Married with children.

Been a Benfica socio since the age of three. That's right! That's thirty years of socio power!

I'm an avid Philadelphia Eagle fan, and American football in general.

I like long walks in topless beaches while wearing a stained tank top, black socks, sandals while eating a grilled sardine with Broa and singing with my mouth full to Depeche Mode's "Not tonight".

I particularly enjoy pizza, beer, boobies... have I mentioned boobies?... chorico assado, bifanas, prego no pao, ameijoas a bolhao pato, feijoada, Cuzido a Portuguesa, boobies...

Mission in life:

To those that may not be aware, I've written several books on my study of Portistas: My first, about intelligent life in Porto, was written some time last year (Please feel free to contact me to see the results of that study). My second, about where Portistas come from, was written a few months ago (if you missed it - they come from infected wounds in the form of Puss). I now plan a third about Portista dwellings (called caves) and its social ramifications - I'm in the belief that dark, wet, putrid Portista dwellings are the main driver of the typical spineless scumbag phenomena that stricken Portistas, and I'm gonna prove it with scientific fact!

My mission is to put together a thorough thesis on the evil of Portistas - which I'm sure to earn worldwide recognition for in much the same way Darwin did with his Evolution theory.

Pleasure ta meetcha!

That is all.

Bwahahahahahaha :howler: :howler: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Pilinho, I love it. Thanks for beating me in age. I want a signed copy of the Proko cave thesis when complete.

BTW, I love boobies as well, I forgot to mention that :D !

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Damn Pila, I thought i was the oldest turning 29...you ARE old...:D
it sounds like your thesis is coming along...

by the way...as i do not have the luxory of watching primeira, can you tell me what a booty choker is???? I noticed the term was used quite often for those who supported Porto.... What would you call someone who supports Santa Clara??? My father of course is from Sao Miguel and with Santa Clara now in the Primeira cheers for them first and Benfica second...

by the way...you are certainly creative...if you could sketch you could probably put together a pretty funny cartoon...

·
International
5,629 Posts
Pila said:

blah-blah..

blah-blah

I nominate this paragraph for quote of the year. It not only made me jump out of my seat with laughter but my co-workers all want me to send them the joke, which I flatly refused.

:D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts