Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess who?

XAX.......... did not see him for a long time......

OH XAX.... WHERE R U????????????????

Stuck in the toilet bowl and could not come out?

hahahaha.......... :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Guess it's summer and it's his turn to go out and enjoy the sun and probably do something (*hint*), rather than stuck in the room in front of the internet and visit this forum :(
Us? who??

·
Registered
818 Posts
I came back from Australia two weeks ago. It is winter there.

In fact I'm going for another short trip across to Malaysia tomorrow till Sunday.

Take care guys :)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehehe...... I don't care where you guys go BUT... OH BUT~

remember to come back before the season starts... we will kick some asses.... :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LFCNet...... Hey, I was from Malaysia (Sibu, Sarawak)... but now living in New Zealand peacefully, hahahah.....

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
ok, Net is somewhere in Malaysia (I hope he survived the road ) and xax is missing. So, we are without moderator now. yippie!
ciao!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Thanks River, I'm back :)

I've been to Malaysia countless times, sometimes driving in, sometimes going there by train or coaches.

It wasn't a great trip this one, probably too rushed. I think I'll go in again a few weeks later.

Anyway did anyone hear anything from the Stoke game? I heard McAllister was good, as does Camara. Diomede was crap, didn't beat a man and gave away the free kick which led to Stoke's goal... all these were told by a friend who actually attended the game at the Brittania Stadium.

If you are interested to read his reports click here:

http://lfc-net.com/dhcolumn/013.htm

Bye!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts