Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some f'uckface is bringing up old topics using the poll bug, ban please? :groan:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
if the polls were not locked, than it can accessed.

K4 if you do not want to see these old polls I suggest you make a "special" thread and merge them.

I did the same thing when I was the FM of madrid forum (i.e. stupid thread) it will make the forum less cluttered.

just a suggestion: next time you open a poll but a time range for it to be open.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Che said:
if the polls were not locked, than it can accessed.

K4 if you do not want to see these old polls I suggest you make a "special" thread and merge them.

I did the same thing when I was the FM of madrid forum (i.e. stupid thread) it will make the forum less cluttered.

just a suggestion: next time you open a poll but a time range for it to be open.
I think the "stupid thread" is a good idea.

Unfortunately, when these polls were made, the old format of Xtratime meant that there was no "time out" for these polls.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
As a matter of fact, it's quite possible to prevent threads from bumping on poll voting. But it's been this way at XT forever so I don't know how many would like to see that change.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL

this is hilarious

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
numerodix said:
As a matter of fact, it's quite possible to prevent threads from bumping on poll voting. But it's been this way at XT forever so I don't know how many would like to see that change.
I sure as hell would like to see it change.. every time at a poll it says there is a new reply.. i check, no new reply.. instead someone just voted :fero: :nono:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL

This is so funny

I so want to know who it is.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Guess what guys? I found out the culprit

HAHAHA I"m SO GOOD

Look basically i'm searching hte forums looking for milan fans to fek up when i see nin the liverpool forum-an old poll thread brought up

so then i search ppl online

and i see this one guy

Syke

He is looking at the thread

Then a few mint later i see he's looking at another thread

and bang- 1 sec after that

i see that another old poll thread, the very same one,(he was looking at) has been brought up

and guess what?

He's a barca fan, which would mean he hangs out here

PRIVATE EYE PULSAR

at your service

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hey hey ... no need to overreact guys ;) those polls will also disappear in a hurry again with us being quite active posters actually

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks it's not much of a big deal ? someone mentioned the persion being banned, don't make me laugh

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
killah said:
Am I the only one who thinks it's not much of a big deal ? someone mentioned the persion being banned, don't make me laugh
This is not the only forum where he has done this, he also did it in the Liverpool forum and probably more forums.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts