Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happier than ever I still can't believe that Lazio clinched the Scudetto from you. In my almost delirious condition I felt a bit sad that Juve had to loose this one like they did it.

With Davids, Zizou, Zambrotta, Alex in the team you really can say that Juve has some great quality in the team. Montero, Iuliano and Kovacevic are greta too. But your weaknesses are like ours, the attackers. Alex, Pippo, Kova, Fonseca, Esnaider doesn't sound like 5 attackers that will give a team the scudetto. If it looked more like Alex, Crespo, Kova, Cassano and N.Amorouso you would be happier.

Nevertheless I think that Lazio deserved lo Scudetto. Even though both teams were almost equal I felt that Lazio had that little extra
all through the season. But I guess if I hadn't been a Laziali it would more have looked like a 50/50 thing who gets the Scudetto.

Juve stands for tradition and style and we may have to wait a couple of years til we get that but now Lazio is really feared and respected in the world of soccer.

Next year we might give ýou a shot at the title, but then again with Lopez in Lazio next year I wouldn't count on it.....

Lazio Forever!!!

------------------

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Everyone can buy sucess you know.. just like Lazio did this year. Lazio and Inter buying and buying it's a must that you'll do good when you use 10000£millions in a year on players. Inter somehow manages to fail tho with that team. Sure with another 300£mill signing you will do good...

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Ramy; Until know it's been impossible to buy the title.
Lazio build a quality team, and considering that Juve and Milan has been the better teams since forever (it seems) obviously some of the other topteams would have to invest to prevail. Unlike Inter for instance, Lazio still looks like a team. The only thing I could say against Laio's buying policys would be the ammount of foreigners in the squad, but there's obviously a limit to the number of qualified available Italian players.
Lazio will be one to reckon with in the future as well, and we better get used to it.
I don't think any Juventini wouldn't like to buy a few stars for next season, so keep that in mind before You dent Lazio's success.

I'm every bit as sad as the next juventini, but eventhough I think Lazio is a worthy winner, I'm extremely frustrated with Juve for displaying such terrible form when it mattered.
We have experienced players- we have stars- we had all the possibilities there- and WE failed. It's unbelievable, but we can't do anything but hope for better next season. A number two spot is good for a direct CL spot only in my opinion, and it's extremely interesting to see what conclusions Moggi will take from this failure trasferwise.

I just hope he (as well as all of us) takes a few days to digest this before taking action. Rash decisions are seldomly proffitable.

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I know.. now I'm just frustrated and sad. Can't think clearly about football now. Therefore I posted that silly post of mine. I'll be back when my mental state is 100% . I still can't believe that Lazio won. We threw away a 9points lead! It's totally sicco! *sigh* Damnit this hurts, when perugia won and I saw that Lazio had won. It was the worst day in my life. As you say, we are in CL, that's a bright spot! I'm looking forward to see what Luciano Moggi has in mind. We'll see..

We'll be back next year!!!

Adioz!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Losing on the final day by a single match point really hurts. Now I understand how all the Lazio fans must have felt a year ago.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Although I couldn't be happier with this scudetto, I feel sorry for you. Last season's experience was an absolute nightmare for me! I'm sure you guys feel the same way right now.
Anyway, there's always next season!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Even tough i'm not a Juventino, nor a Laziale
but a true Milanista, i must say that it hurts to lose Lo Scudetto like Juve did!And boy was that unexpected!I was shocked!Could not believe it!
Even more unexpected than Lo Scudetto we won last year! :)
But anyways, Juve will be back next year and Lazio is heck of a team!And Il Diavolo will also be stronger like the good old days...
CU all next season!Was a great one, but please next season, we all want real football
and not a contest of dives, simulations and cheatings!
We all want a powerful and beautiful and dominating Serie A!
CU all at the San Siro in May 2001 for the CL FIanl...Il Diavol will be there!Will YOU be there?
Forza Magico Milan!
Il Diavolo Volera di Nuovo!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'm sorry for being so rude last time, i just feel bad about what Juve fans wrote in the Lazio forum a few weeks ago.

And I also feel sorry about Juventus who lost the title on the final days.. Cheer up guys :) We're waiting for you again next season

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It is a shock in which no one expected..
Juve you guys made a good run this season..And I am sure you will be among the favs for next season..
Including INTER>>
Calcio that is the way its played you can never be so certain as to who will win..

------------------
*<< FORZA INTER >>*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts