Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its now reached the last 3 teams of the season and really it should be a lot better. I dont even know if i will even bother to watch the game. My opinion is that Carlton will run away with the game 3-1 being bthe in form team.

Also i have read some great news
here it is: Plans are underway for the Socceroos to play the biggest names in world soccer with Italy, England, Argentina and France mooted to visit Australia in the middle of next year.

Manchester United, Chelsea and Inter or AC Milan are also being courted to play here in July with $10 million in prize money on offer in a four-team series.

The International Entertainment Corporation, which runs incoming tours to play against the national soccer sides, says the tours are expected to cost up to $40 million to run.

But IEC managing director DOMINIC GALATI says negotiations are well advanced and he's confident the teams will come.

On different note did anyone see the scud vs pistol pete? What a game, Im hoping to see a Rios vs Kuerten final :) :) (my 2 fav players)

FORZA LAZIO

1 - 1 of 1 Posts