Xtratime Community banner

Some questions

408 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Wilyely_JP6 
#1 ·
Hi guys! I have some questions about the league and it'd be great if you can enlighten me. :)

1) How is Kallon doing in Monaco? I heard from the commentator of the recent PSV - Monaco clash that he has amassed an awesome tally of 17 goals. How does the fan receive him? What position is he playing? Has he mention Inter in his interview as of late? ;)

2) How is Rothen doing? I read in the Rothen thread somewhere below my thread that he was injured most of the time. But when he's fit, did he deliver as much as he did with Monaco last season?

3) Speaking of Rothen & Monaco, how's Patrice Evra playing this season? He really caught my eye in Monaco's CL campaign last season. There are also some soft rumour that Inter may buy him to solve our LB dilemma. :D How do you compare the Evra of this season to Jeremie Brechet of the 02/03?

4) How's Chevanton doing up there? ;)

Thank you very much! :star::)

#2 ·
I will answer what I can. i dont know much about rothen to be honset i try to avoid watching PSG, becuase of that FDP Pauleta (sorry bad weekend for a bordeaux fan)

Kallon has been godd, i think overall that is fair. He has scored 12 gaols in the league and I dont know about the Cups or the CL. But when i have watched him he has always been livey, I think that he has played well with whoever his parteners have been (saviola, Chevanton, abedayor). He has benefited in such an offensive team.

Evra I dont know much abou this season, I read an article on www.lequipe.fr saying that he thought that he wasnt being selected for the NT because Monaco's very attacking style of play hadn't benefited him as a left back. But thats all I know. The once i watched him I thought that he was ok. But I cant say

I leave the others because i dont know much about them and wouldnt do them justice

#6 ·
1) Kallon is great in Monaco he's is who have more goals in the team.
2)Rothen is in PSG n is sooooo bad 'cause he can't play, he is lesionated, i think that his place is in Monaco.
3)Evra is playing regulary.
4)Chevanton is ok too but right now he's lesionated too n he can't play in Monaco.

#8 ·
Handoyo said:
Thanx for all the answers. :)

It was so sad to see Mimo Kallon leave the club after such an incident. :( I wish him all the best with Monaco. :)
What incident lead to him leaving Inter?

#9 ·
Handoyo said:
Thanx for all the answers. :)

It was so sad to see Mimo Kallon leave the club after such an incident. :( I wish him all the best with Monaco. :)
Don't worry, he is playing good. He's not the best because the best is PLASIL (hehehe) but we like him. :thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.