Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think about the following players? These are players who Lazio, if not other Serie A teams should have a careful look at in the summer.

Makaay (Deportivo)
Alfonso (Betis) Betis going down!
Oli (Betis) Betis going down!
Hasselbaink Atl Madrid going down!
Reinaldo (Flamengo) Good season!

These are just a few players i've thought of who should try Serie A. I'm interested in seeing players like Hasselbaink, Makaay and Reinaldo especially. All done well in their own leagues, but can they make it in Serie A??

------------------
Soccer predictions, win $500... http://www.europeanfooty.com

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Are you from holland?
Reinaldo is just bought by flamengo
do you know from wich club
Oli and Alfonso are to old and it would be better for them to stay in spain
Makaay: not to good enough to play in a serie A top club, maby udinese or fiorentina but i don't think they have him on target and he will wan't to go to italy.
Hasselbaink, not a Serie A player better in england or Spain, i doubt he will do good in italy, probaly will go to other spanish club or go back to england

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neither one of the above mentioned is good enough for Lazio. Hasselbaink could serv us well as sub but not for that price tag of him.

Jardel, Trezeguet, Rivaldo, Fiore, Baronio would fit us better..

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Makaays suggestions really suck !
None of them is good to Lazio.
As Willem said, they would do for Fiorentina or Bologna but not for Lazio.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have made a list of suggestiions for Lazio shopping next season.Here it is:
IN:
Toldo - 20M
Carini - 9M
Sartor - 5M
Baronio - 7M
Fiore - 15M
Lopez - 15M
Crespo - swap for Salas & Stankovic
Total: 86M

OUT:
Marchegiani/Ballotta/Lombardo - 4M
Gottardi/Marcolin - 5M
De La Pena - 10M
Almeyda - 25M
Boksic - 7M
Salas/Stankovic - swap for Crespo
Mancini - retiring
TOTAL: 51M
So Lazio would have to pay "only" 35M for team which could win everything.I would like to hear opinions on this list.

FORZA LAZIO!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They don't suck!
I just mentioneed some players who are worth a look.
However Reinlado, Makaay and Hasselbaink are good enough for Italy. Hasselbaink has done it in Spain and England and both times scored plenty of goals and played well. Also, Makaay has had a great season and is a quality player. AND, if any of you had watched Reinaldo before often, yo would know that he is a good goal scorer and a great player. Alfonso and Oli were mentioned for other Serie A teams (Fiorentina, Udinese etc) and because they might be quite cheap in the summer (Betis going down??)

------------------
Soccer predictions, win $500... http://www.europeanfooty.com

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
None of them! Not because of crappy arguments like "they're not good enough for Lazio", but simply because this team is great as it is right now!
The only thing Lazio needs is time for all of these players to adjust to eachother!
Besides, "sell, sell, sell, buy, buy, buy" is really making me sick! It seems like we can't talk about anything else anymore! Aren't there more important things at the moment? Sunday's match for example?
Let's finish THIS season first......hopefully in a succesfull way, and start talking about NEXT season after that!

Ciao,

Lazia

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hello everyone!If Lazio wants to win Lo Scudetto they MUST buy a good striker that is for sure.But what kind of a striker is this man gonna be?This is the question.
First of all,Crespo is a same type of player with Salas and he is a good one but not the one we are looking for.The striker must be a good finisher and must be powerful at air-balls.remember Valencia and few other games.Lazio dominated those matches.Boksic,pancaro,Conceicao,Mihajlovic and veron made hundreds of good crosses but no one headed them.LAZIO MUST BUY A TALL STRIKER.For instance Hakan Sukur from Galatasaray is a perfect header.Remember he scored to Bologna,milan and Leeds + to Germany and to Holland.Also Jardel knows how to score very well.But i have doubts if he can perform same in Serie A.Because in Portugal there are only 3 teams.
Why not nobody thinks about Batistuta? Plus he is Argentinian.Rivaldo is a magic player but he is not the one who can bring lo scudetto.Because we have Veron and Nedved and you can not discuss them.I wish if only Vieri stayed !
P.S : Oli and Alfonso idea is very foolish.If they were good enough Betis would not be in that situation with that team and money.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Baronio, Lopez and Frey. I think our team is great as it is. Also what about Denilson in Betis. He just dissapeared. Maybe he can come cheap and he is a left wing, back up for Nedved. Since he doesnt start his price must have plummeted but im not really suggesting we buy him as i have not seen him play. Only in the Brazillian team.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
blackeagle, about the last part of your post:

Why should we think about Bati? What has the fact that he's from Argentina got to do with it? Would you like to see a second Argentina or something? Let's not forget we're talking about an ITALIAN team here! IF you guys really can't talk about anything else than buying, at least talk about buying ITALIANS instead of more foreigners!
Forget about Vieri! He's no longer with us... GET OVER HIM!

LAZIO, esisti SOLO TU!
SIAMO SOLO NOI!

Lazia

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
And you also say Jardel isnt a option, since there are only 3 clubs in Portugal.
Well, name them!

And in Turkey, uhm, how many teams down there if you have to mention Portugal aswell.

And again, the rest has been said by Lazia.
Lazia, why always take my words? :)

Lazio is NOT Argentinian, how come 75% of you guys cant understand this!!??
We belong in Italy, in this place called Rome if I am not mistaken.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
reinaldo is a corinthians player,and i have not heard anything about a transfer to flamengo!
makaay is good,but to good to sit on the bench when claudio lopez and rivaldo is the first choise players.
oli and alfonso wouldnt play good in italy.
hasselbaink was a milan target,not an lazio target,but he's great

1 - 14 of 14 Posts