Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Litmanen has been invited by Benfica to meet with some reps in Paris in an effort to gain his services for next season. The guy was 7 is a good player we all know that, but why is it that Benfica always tries to get aging hasbeens. What do you guys reckon, should we get him, or not. His wages would be hefty too I think.

The V. Guimaraes game is said to be repeated after the fpf consulted with fifa (reported on Abola) but this is yet to be comfirmed. Another set back for us that would only suit porco, unfortunately I dont see us getting that third spot, first because we still have to face the two in front of us & secondly because we have NO fire power.

This stupid game with Celta couldnt be at a worse time either, hope we dont get embarrassed since things are down at the moment. It would have been nice to face them with a strong squad, but with the team as it is, its going to be tough. Dont forget this Celta team is 5 in the Spanish primera in front of teams such as Barca.

G

·
Litmanen may be aging but i still think he's a good player. Mabye he could be cover. He always impresses me when he plays for Liverpool and do watch them a lot. Well if the Guimaraes game is going to be replayed then its goodnight as i can see them beating us now and i dont think we have a hope Vs Boavista and Sporting who need to win to get the championship. Against Celta we almost certainly will be embarressed.

God when it rains it poors.:(

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I too think that Litmanen can do very well at the portuguese league. :) He's sometimes very impressive at Liverpool (though he does not get many chances).

·
Registered
184 Posts
manuel said:
Wait a minute its April the 1st!! Is that just an April fools joke?:(
Everyday is an April Fool's Day for Benfica!

:D

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
hmpfg ... I hate the first of April :rolleyes: :D ... I have to get Litmanen out of the Benfica-squad in every manager-game and football simulation on my PC now again. ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
73 Posts

Take your comments back to your cave forum and in addition lossen up your Capucho style shorts! These type of comments are obviously made of someone uneducated about the tally of HARDWARE between the two clubs and how they compare:tongue:

Nuff said....

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Aguia Vermellho said:

Take your comments back to your cave forum and in addition lossen up your Capucho style shorts! These type of comments are obviously made of someone uneducated about the tally of HARDWARE between the two clubs and how they compare:tongue:

Nuff said....
Yeah! Somebody tell Bootychoker he's supposed to wear his shorts around his waist, not his neck! They're shorts afterall, and not a turtle neck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts