Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something I got from another forum. Just shows the episodes of the Juve matches each time that they played while knowing the result of Milan's games. Just mind blowing!:dazed::lala:

12/12/04
Milan Fiorentina 6-0 DI POMERIGGIO
Alla sera
Bologna-Juventus 0-1 Gol su punizione inventata di nedved, 2 rigori non dati al bologna. Arbitro:pieri

16/1/05
Milan Udinese 3-1 DI POMERIGGIO
Alla sera Cagliari juventus 1-1 Gol irregolare della juventus Arbitro:racalbuto

5/3/05
Atalanta Milan 0-1 DI POMERIGGIO
Alla sera.
Roma- juventus 1-2 Gol irregolare cannavaro,rigore inesistente zalayeta.
Arbitro racalbuto

13/3/05
Milan Sampdoria 1-0 DI POMERIGGIO.
Alla sera
Chievo- Juventus 0-1 Gol del chievo non visto dal guardialinee

Logico che non rientri nelle casistiche

Juventus-Milan 0-0 2 rigori non dati commessi da zebina

Unica eccezione che conferma la regola è:

13/2/2005
Reggina-Milan 0-1
Juventus-Udinese 2-1 gol annullato a fava+ di natale fermato solo davanti a buffon

And it's not even mentionning the last few results...:eek:

Comments?:groan:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
San Siro said:
This is something I got from another forum. Just shows the episodes of the Juve matches each time that they played while knowing the result of Milan's games. Just mind blowing!:dazed::lala:

12/12/04
Milan Fiorentina 6-0 DI POMERIGGIO
Alla sera
Bologna-Juventus 0-1 Gol su punizione inventata di nedved, 2 rigori non dati al bologna. Arbitro:pieri

16/1/05
Milan Udinese 3-1 DI POMERIGGIO
Alla sera Cagliari juventus 1-1 Gol irregolare della juventus Arbitro:racalbuto

5/3/05
Atalanta Milan 0-1 DI POMERIGGIO
Alla sera.
Roma- juventus 1-2 Gol irregolare cannavaro,rigore inesistente zalayeta.
Arbitro racalbuto

13/3/05
Milan Sampdoria 1-0 DI POMERIGGIO.
Alla sera
Chievo- Juventus 0-1 Gol del chievo non visto dal guardialinee

Logico che non rientri nelle casistiche

Juventus-Milan 0-0 2 rigori non dati commessi da zebina

Unica eccezione che conferma la regola è:

13/2/2005
Reggina-Milan 0-1
Juventus-Udinese 2-1 gol annullato a fava+ di natale fermato solo davanti a buffon

And it's not even mentionning the last few results...:eek:

Comments?:groan:

Cheers.;)
What last few results.... have we played other serieA games these last weeks than Roma and Chievo? Why didn't anybody tell me :) ?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Glen said:
What last few results.... have we played other serieA games these last weeks than Roma and Chievo? Why didn't anybody tell me :) ?
Well, as good old Payman has just got married :heart: let's bee indulgent towards him for once :) he probably meant prior to the last few games, that saw Juve blissed by lucky favourable ref calls in their games vs Samp in Genova, vs Chievo in Torino , vs Palermo again in Torino whilst at La Favorita Ibra was yet again lucky to not have been red carded.
In been absolutely positive that Juve do not bribe refs, may you atleast allow us to feel rather frustrated that Lady Luck has focused her attention towards Juve rather considerably, cause if it was somewhat possible to have her "neutal", the Championship would have been beyond doubt over. Today, on the contrarary, I believe that Juve are to be considered favourites, cause this coming sunday, we will be facing Roma in Rome :nervous: and you lot know how difficult that game can be.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
oh did you get webbed up Payman ? congrats and try to enjoy your stretch :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
oh did you get webbed up Payman ? congrats and try to enjoy your stretch :shades:
Between you and me Jern, I don't homestly don't know how long it's going to last ;)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Diavolo said:
Between you and me Jern, I don't homestly don't know how long it's going to last ;)
How can you? :cry: The guy just married the love of his life and you're starting to doubt already? :rollani::eekani:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
lili said:
How can you? :cry: The guy just married the love of his life and you're starting to doubt already? :rollani::eekani:
Marrige is the downhill of a relationship :frustrat: Take it from the expert himself :shades: (I've never been married) :D:D

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
dabdob said:
Marrige is the downhill of a relationship :frustrat:
Depends on what you're looking for in a relationship or better said, how much you're ready to invest into a relationship. ;)

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
lili said:
Depends on what you're looking for in a relationship or better said, how much you're ready to invest into a relationship. ;)
I know this: Milan is not willing to invest $0.01 in a relationship with Juve :happy:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
lili said:
In all fairness: Yes :eekani:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
dabdob said:
I know this: Milan is not willing to invest $0.01 in a relationship with Juve :happy:
And there's no need to. They will grab them out of your pockets and you won't even know when. :pp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts