Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've now read that Lombardi has returned to us from Napoli after 1 season. How has he gone gotten any better? Is he better than Gottardi etc? Maybe a 3rd choice left back after pancaro and Favalli!!
Also Crovari has returned from loan but i dont know him. Anything on him?
And 2 more young players Domizzi (DEF) and Santarelli (MID) know anything about them?

Maybe Aquila. You know a lot about youth players but i haven't seen you around for a while

Good to see some youth players :):)
FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
555 Posts
El Matador, I think that Lombardi was a good sub already two seasons ago when he played for Lazio. Maybe he is not a superstar but I think he is ok. He is left-footed and his playing style is very like Favalli's (maybe because they are both left-footed..who knows :)) !

Crovari is probably the worst deal Lazio ever done, I just can't think of something more stupid than this deal. We had Iannuzzi (attacker), a talented player who played with Nesta in the team that won lo scuddetto with la primavera team some years ago. Then he was traded to Milan for Crovari (who played at Monza and is a midfielder). Lazio did not even pretend money in the deal…. Just crazy !!!

Domizzi and Santarelli… I read somewhere that they were going on loan again .. but I am not sure…

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts