Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those who don't think Glory deserve to be champions.

1. Olympic lost 8 games this season, to Glory's 1, so Olympic has lost 8 times as many games and still win the championship

2. Glory won 16 games, to Olympic's 10

3. Glory won the league by 13 points, where, in any other country in the world, would crown you championships, except in this ****hole country.

4. Olympic finished 17 points behind the Glory.

5. We really have to change this ****en league, so we can give teams a fair go, that's 2 championships in 3 years Perth should have won. Giorgos you know all about this bull**** from last year

6. Since this bull**** format was made, the minor premiers have not won the league about 80% of the time.

Call me a sore loser for all I care, but sometime in your life, ALL OF YOU will probably be affected by this bull**** format with your team. Infact a few of you already have.

Get some money you stingy poofs at SA so you don't have to ****en survive with money from Glory finals.

·
©
7,230 Posts
I am one that was affected by it and was upset at the time. Luckily the Knights partly made up for all their Grand Final losses with two championships, ironically when they didn't finish the regular season first.

But the simple fact is that the finals series is the only time when people give a crap about the sport and the only time it gets any TV coverage, however bad it is. Olympic deserved it yesterday, Perth again lost when it really counted even though they were the absolute superior side this season. I still think they were to arrogant and people seemed to be celebrating before the game was even played.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
King, Perth and every other side know that when they enter the league ...

While we're posting facts about wins etc, let's consider this:

Perth Glory had home ground advantage for the grand final and lost ...

If the 'best team' in the league infront of 40000+ of it's own fans can't win the Grand Final, they didn't deserve to win it. Simple.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Agree with Dyertribe :tongue: :cool: :D :)

If Perth had won we'd have heard none of this whinging and i don't think Olympic would have complained if they lost.

Perth were simply outplayed on the day and to be fair in the finals series as well bar the first leg against Newcastle in Perth :sigh: :dontcare: :neutral:

And King, Brazil (which is a big footballing country) has a similar system to ours so that answers your 3rd question :D :finger: ;)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
King Italy said:
Those who don't think Glory deserve to be champions.

1. Olympic lost 8 games this season, to Glory's 1, so Olympic has lost 8 times as many games and still win the championship

2. Glory won 16 games, to Olympic's 10

3. Glory won the league by 13 points, where, in any other country in the world, would crown you championships, except in this ****hole country.

4. Olympic finished 17 points behind the Glory.

5. We really have to change this ****en league, so we can give teams a fair go, that's 2 championships in 3 years Perth should have won. Giorgos you know all about this bull**** from last year

6. Since this bull**** format was made, the minor premiers have not won the league about 80% of the time.

Hey King, you forgot probably the most important stat of all....

7. Olympic scored one goal in the game.... Glory didnt! ;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
King,

One unique feature that Aussie sports have is GRAND FINALS -
MAY IT LIVE IN OUR CULTURE FOREVER.

I coach junior sides for many years -

We have won Grand Finals after not coming 1st after the home and away's schedule and winning the G/F was pure heaven -
kids parents and coaches.

We also one year come 1st after the home and away and lost the Grand Final - losing was the pits for all.

Some of you guys are talking like your fathers, giving heaps of stick and excuses to an Aussie event.
You are not your Fathers.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts