Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United will sell Norwegian striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to Tottenham as soon as it completes the signing of PSV forward Ruud van Nistelrooij. The
English champion will also offer striker Andy Cole to Fiorentina in part-exchange for Italian goalkeeper Francesco Toldo.
Tottenham would increase its initial 11-
million pound bid for Solskjaer, which was rejected, adding that United would need to give Fiorentina Cole and 5 million pounds to
sign Toldo.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
DriverX, you're a rumour machine dude. =)

I hope Cole doesn't go to Italy, because I think he's going to suck. And poor Ole, after serving so many times as a supersub he is just going to get unloaded.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay first of all solskjaer is not world class and he is not worth £11 million., I agree Driver x is a rumour machine! I wouldn't mind him as a player at spurs ( being a fan of the lillywhites myself) but I doubt it'll happen now than RVN is out for 12 months.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
if he comes.....

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's out for 8 months, but Man Utd are still interested in him. There are plenty of other rumour machines on this board, and critic machines not to mention.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leeds is set to offer Manchester United 11 million pounds ($17.6 million) for Norway striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Although United rejected a 10 million-pound
bid for the player 24 hours before the March 23 transfer deadline, Leeds will increase the offer in the next two weeks and is
prepared to pay the 27-year-old 24,000 pounds a week. Leeds will offer 12 million pounds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts