Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm whther Sanz has signed Solari and why?

Riquleme rips him apart, plus Solari cannot even score goals and where would he play. Geremi may go to porto for £4million.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I was just going to ask the some question as you !
Did real signed Solari :confused: ?????

I was stunned :eek:

But Real have only paid $3.5 million what was required to release Solari from his Atletico Madrid contract. So at least he wasn't expensive !

If all this is true ofcourse. There is no official confirmation yet if i'm right ;)

[Edited by Kevin on 16-06-2000 at 00:23]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to Teamtalk (dubious source) he's gonna be groomed into Roberto Carlos understudy at left back but he can also play left wing.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I must say I found this transfer as quite a shock. I never actually had anything against Santiago, and to be honest I rather liked him, but he is efinitely not good enough for Real Madrid. I bet he'd do great in the Secunda Division and that's where he should really stay. I mean he is a classic left winger, don't know where anyone came up with the idea of being a replacement for a left defender = Roberto Carlos? He is a classical left winger, and very potent in gouing forward. Does that sound familiar? Well it should. It's exactly our beloved Savio Bortolini only the Brazilian is 10x better. Much better dribbling, finishing and crossing skills. This is a hugely dissapointing transfer, although I agree the price is a bargain...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Why?

I was very pist of when I heard the news about Solari a couple of days ago, and it - this what I heard from family - has became a scandale in Madrid.
They don't need Solari ( with all due respect he hasn't got enough class for Real 2000-2001), they have no concurrention from us for one year and still they have to steal this player who we wanted to sell more expensive.

This has nothing to do with being rivals, it's pure backstabbing.

Sanz broke the agreement between both clubs and now lost our respect!!! :mad: :mad:

ADRIAAN
_________

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Yeah, i didn't now it either about the agreement.

First i came in here happy that we got some money from you and now i heard this :mad:

Sanz is just an ####### !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts