Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he arrived at Inter with so much hope and ambition yet has only been a shadow of his former self.santiago Solsri's inter future would surely be hanging in the balance come the end of the season.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I would think if we don't get rid of him, he will want to leave.

Solari was never given a proper chance, many would claim.

However, I saw him in the preseason given so many minutes. And whenever he gets time in the regular season a la Stankovic's injury, he sucked.

Too nervous, bad passes even at 5 meters.....

I don't know what is wrong with him.

All I can say is that he has struggled to fit into the Italian game.

Perhaps he should have been given more chances to adapt, but if your name isn't Vieri or Figo or Stankovic or Adriano, you are not given many chances to recover through regular playing.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Al said:
Perhaps he should have been given more chances to adapt, but if your name isn't Vieri or Figo or Stankovic or Adriano, you are not given many chances to recover through regular playing.

false, if you havnt been playing seasons in lazio you wont get the chance :lala:

Solari was very bad in the start of the season, in the few games he got. But i think he has showed in the latest couple of coppa games that he has improved alot... he should be used, atleast instead of kily.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Bandiera said:
he arrived at Inter with so much hope and ambition yet has only been a shadow of his former self.
Sitting on the bench for no apparent reason

Bandiera said:
santiago Solsri's inter future would surely be hanging in the balance come the end of the season.
I doubt whether he can take it anymore seeing players in bad form getting picked before him :(

Would be sad to see him ago

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oahz said:
Didn't he play as a left-back at some point in his career? Maybe play him there instead of Wome?
I'm sure he played left back that's going back to when we were after him instead we signed Jankulovski. :)

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
He hasn't been given enough chances so it isn't right to blast him for his performances or say he underperformed.

If only the likes of Stanko could get a rest we would have some place to play players like Solari/Kily/Pizarro once in a while giving them some time on the pitch.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Maybe Stankovic should finally learn Solari to suck Mancio´s C..k :horny: Because I think that´s how Stankovic keeps getting his Starting spot every time :frustrat: ****ing ****

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
i saw guti weating the captains arm band against athletico . . .

:googly:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Solari ponders Inter exit Monday 27 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter midfielder Santiago Solari admits that he is unsure whether he will still be with the club next season.

The Argentine arrived at the San Siro in the summer, but concedes that a lack of first team football may see him ask for another switch.

“I’m not playing in the way I would have liked for Inter, I’ll evaluate everything at the end of the season,” he stated.

Solari finally joined the Nerazzurri in August after a proposed move from Real Madrid initially collapsed in 2002.

However, Solari has struggled to convince boss Roberto Mancini of his ability and has subsequently rarely featured this term.

To make matters worse, his memorable open goal miss against Rangers in the Champions League increased the pressure on him.

Nevertheless, the South American winger was given a chance in the Coppa Italia last week and responded with a back-heeled winner in the 1-0 over Udinese.

Solari is understood to have a number of admirers if he does opt for a change of jersey for the 2006-07 campaign.

Manchester United, Liverpool, Villarreal and Porto are all understood to be monitoring his situation with the Italian club.

channel4

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Solari is one of those flashy guys that turn on and off.

Reliability is not there... but a good 2nd half sub, when chasing a result.. very handy.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Solari set for Spanish return Thursday 20 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santiago Solari’s spell at Inter will end in the summer, according to reports in Spain on Thursday evening.

The Argentine has failed to convince in his Nerazzurri spell so far after joining the club from Real Madrid in August.

Although his recent performances have been good, sources in Spain suggest that the South American is heading back to La Liga.

Atletico Madrid are supposedly ready to make the San Siro outfit an offer which the player may be tempted by.

Solari, who was first wanted by Inter back in 2002, is contracted to the Italian team until June 2008 and reportedly nets around £1.4m a season.

Atletico are known to be looking for a wide midfielder after previously being paired with Roma star Amantino Mancini.

channel4

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Solari should stay and Mancio should play him more.

Win-Win situation for both.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts