Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
As I've said there, it's another article written by our dear friend Guasch and nobody else talk about it. I don't know if he's messing or not, we'll find out in the next months. In any case, it's not the first time that I've heard about it and we already discussed it in the Rumours thread.

Personally, I think that it would be a great signing. A team player, versatile, who scores goals easily, good behaviour... Players like this are always necessary. I would be pleased to see him in Barcelona.

The articles also says that he could have accepted our policy: short salary (less than 1M €) + big bonuses for achievements.

We'll see.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Man, I'd love for him to come to Barca. He's a hard worker and is the most underappreciated player at Real. There's no confirmation yet but I really hope it's true!

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Solari is a Real Madrid player until we see him in a different jersey. :nono:

Too many rumours flying around, I know how much he loves Madrid and he won't be leaving without a careful think through.

·
40,147 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
Too many rumours flying around, I know how much he loves Madrid and he won't be leaving without a careful think through.
Do you know how much he loves Madrid? Really? What about how much does Real Madrid love Solari? :D

BTW, how much did he love Atleti before playing for Real Madrid? :pp

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
IMO, he shouldn't go to Barca, infact it would be better for him to stay in Real Madrid, I mean seriously this guy deserves a starting place in a TOP team, but is he going to be a regular in Barca? Is he even going to be their "12th" player?

Going to Barca won't change anything for him, he is still going to be a bench player, he should choose a team where he can play in the starting line up, Real Madrid, Barcelona and even Valencia, Deportivo have a left sided player.

BTW, if he did move, then he is going to be one of the few players to have played in Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Barcelona(is there any actually :pp) ..Spain's top 3 clubs.

PS, Fuk you Perez :)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Do you know how much he loves Madrid? Really? What about how much does Real Madrid love Solari? :D

BTW, how much did he love Atleti before playing for Real Madrid? :pp
Of course I know how much he loves Madrid.

He is the best #12 in the championship and has never complained about getting benched even though he should be playing.

If he didn't love Real Madrid he would have left a long time ago, but now he seems to be getting frustrated and I don't blame him. I don't expect him to leave, though. Luxemburgo has said he wants all his quality players to stay and they are ALL part of his plans, even Morientes! :star: Although that might not be enough to convince Moro.

·
40,147 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
IMO, he shouldn't go to Barca, infact it would be better for him to stay in Real Madrid, I mean seriously this guy deserves a starting place in a TOP team, but is he going to be a regular in Barca? Is he even going to be their "12th" player?

Going to Barca won't change anything for him, he is still going to be a bench player, he should choose a team where he can play in the starting line up, Real Madrid, Barcelona and even Valencia, Deportivo have a left sided player.

BTW, if he did move, then he is going to be one of the few players to have played in Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Barcelona(is there any actually :pp) ..Spain's top 3 clubs.

PS, Fuk you Perez :)
I don't know if he would be a usual player in the lineup, but he definitely would have more chances in Barcelona. Besides, we don't have names or, at least, Rijkaard doesn't care about names. Last year he benched Marquez and put Oleguer, he replaced the mega-star Quaresma for Luis García and he played with Jorquera or Valdés instead of Rustu... We don't have "galacticos". Even Ronaldinho was replaced sometimes, when he wasn't at 100% (Zaragoza in Copa, for example).

Solari could fight for a place in Barcelona's lineup, in Real Madrid, it's impossible, because he has Zidane or any other galactico, who must play because Siemens, Adidas or Vodafone say so.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Indeed. At Barça he would at least be a true member of the squad and he would be treated on an equal basis to rest of the squad. He will have a fair chance to make it at the best club in Spain at the moment, so why not?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
unless Barca buy anyone extra special, i can easily see solari as regular 1st team player
he is the kind of player needed, great dribbling very dynamic, and good cross
man he would be perfect
hope i am not getting overexcited over nothing :embarass:

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
I would very much like it if he would come to Barça. It would finally give us backup for Ronnie and we could even move Ronnie to the center and let Solari play left. I think it's an excellent idea.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
If he didn't love Real Madrid he would have left a long time ago, but now he seems to be getting frustrated and I don't blame him.
Its probably because he has a VERY good salary, not in the level of the "galatico's" offcourse but his salary is very high because he was signed on a bosman.

I don't know if he would be a usual player in the lineup, but he definitely would have more chances in Barcelona
Its not easy to fight for a place with Ronaldiho, you know ;)

·
40,147 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Its not easy to fight for a place with Ronaldiho, you know ;)
No, it's not... the problem is that Barcelona's wings play with the opposite foot. I mean, Ronaldinho is right footed and he's the left wing, Solari is left footed, so he could fight with Giuly. Remember that Luis García was left footed too. Besides, Solari is not only a wing, he could play instead of Xavi or Deco in a particular moment too.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Txupa said:
Solari is an excellent player and better person, I wouldn´t mind watching him out of Madrid.:)
That's odd. The Solari I know is a diving cheat with the face of a punching ball.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts