Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read it on AS.
Another one of Perez’s great work.
one of our best players, one of the most enthusiastic player we have in the team, one that is always want to play and give 100% on the pitch, one of the most love one by all fans, one that got fed up with Perez’s policy of playing galacticos no matter what.
Now this player is not only leaving the team at the end of the season, but he is joining our biggest rival.
How the fu(k have we come to that? that we are loosing our best assets and Barcelona get them for free???

i have to say, it just made me sad reading this. :frownani: :frownani: :frownani:
My wish for next - Perez in a coffin :skull: :skull: :skull:

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Yeah I read it, however I'm waiting for another sorce to confirm it, like El-mundo or Marca. I posed it in the Transfer Rumours

Maybe its just a rumour because Solari played in the Argentina - Cataluna game? We all have to wait and see, these days you shouldn't be sure of something until its official

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
WTH! :wth: Well done Perez! :mad:

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
if it's true than i'm happy for him and don't see this as traitor act. he was very underappreciated at our club and didnt get the respect he deserved. we gonna suffer a lot from him in the years to come... another great move from laporta :(
tough i really really hope it's not true. btw we can't complain if he'll choose to play for barca, after all he came to us from atletico...

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I wish it's true... I don't know what to think, I've never trusted much Tomás Guasch because he's constantly messing with Barça. On the other hand, he talks as if it were already done.

The article says that Solari could have accepted the policy of Barcelona: short salaries (less than 1M €)+ big bonuses for achievements.

I wish it's true, because he's a team player, who never complains if he's benched. A perfect #12 player, very versatile,... and for free!! I guess that we'll have to wait some months, because no one is going to recognize it. The player may have problems, if someone announces the signing.

·
40,147 Posts
Green said:
if it's true than i'm happy for him and don't see this as traitor act. he was very underappreciated at our club and didnt get the respect he deserved. we gonna suffer a lot from him in the years to come... another great move from laporta :(
tough i really really hope it's not true. btw we can't complain if he'll choose to play for barca, after all he came to us from atletico...
Yes, it's similar to what happened to Laudrup. We showed him the door and he chose Real Madrid. It wasn't nice, but he's a professional and he had to choose the best for him. I've never thought that Laudrup was a Judas like the son of a... :mute:

Luis Enrique lived a similar situation. He was not renewed by Real Madrid, but a newspaper caught him doing a medical test in a clinic associated with Barcelona's medical services. He suffered a lot in the last 3 or 4 months and he was constantly booed, as if he were already wearing the Barça jersey. I think that Luis Enrique's hatred against Real Madrid appeared at that time. He was truly mistreated.

If anyone can read Spansih, here is the article:
http://www.as.com/articulo.html?d_date=20041231&xref=20041231dasdaiftb_29&type=Tes&anchor=dasftb

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i totaly don't blame the player. he did the right thing. just sad.
i can only imagine who will score against real madrid in next seasons 'el clasico'.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Perez... you motherfcuker... foda-se... :mad:

If without Solari, you **** couldn't have had the 9th UCL. Solari easily was the man contributed the most for this title. From that on, he should have deserved a starter all his way.

We missed Redondo and now his brother. Poor Solari definitely is the footballer worst treated I seen.

Please fans in Madrid speak your voice for us. Vote another one.

Bye bye, beloved Santiago... :cry:

Hope everything would not come true. :depress:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
i wish it's true!! :)
he's my favourite RM player,very versatile a team player and he never complains that's what we really need!

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
If this is true my head will explode. :scream:

I won't believe it until I see it.

Hopefully Luxemburgo will give Solari enough first-team opportunities to show what he can do.

We love you Solari, please stay. :star:

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
IMO, he shouldn't go to Barca, infact it would be better for him to stay in Real Madrid, I mean seriously this guy deserves a starting place in a TOP team, but is he going to be a regular in Barca? Is he even going to be their "12th" player?

Going to Barca won't change anything for him, he is still going to be a bench player, he should choose a team where he can play in the starting line up, Real Madrid, Barcelona and even Valencia, Deportivo have a left sided player.

BTW, if he did move, then he is going to be one of the few players to have played in Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Barcelona(is there any actually :pp) ..Spain's top 3 clubs.

PS, Fuk you Perez :)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Koeman4 said:
The first thing that you should do is to offer a job for the guy. :D
You are loving this Koeman, aren't you?!

Solari would never leave us for Barcelona, I think he has too much class and respect for that.

Not because Barcelona are not a classy and respectable team, but because his heart is a Madridista!

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
Not because Barcelona are not a classy and respectable team, but because his heart is a Madridista!
He's already shown he can, after all he went from Atleti to your lot.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:

Solari would never leave us for Barcelona, I think he has too much class and respect for that.

That's what we thought of a guy named Juda... ehhh... Figo...

·
40,147 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:

Do you really believe that Solari is madridista? Some years ago, I've learned that the players do not see football like you or like me. They're professionals and their future depends on what they do nowadays.

Solari is Argentinian, if I'm not wrong, he belonged to River Plate's youth system, so I guess that he's fan of River. Maybe an Argentinian may have sympathies for Barça, Madrid or Atleti, but they're not FANS.

Solari was signed for Atleti. Probably, because playing in Atlético Madrid was the best option for him in his professional career. When Atlético relegated to Segunda, they gave him the freedom (if I'm not wrong) and he decided to join the club that gave him the best option and that's why he joined Real Madrid.

I don't doubt that he has a lot of friends in Madrid, in the club,... that's for sure. I'm sure that he will never forget Real Madrid and all his experiences there. But if Real Madrid does not offer him a new contract, what is he supposed to do? Playing for free? No, he's a professional and he would consider the best option for him and his family, as everyone do. If FC Barcelona offers him the best contract (not the highest economically, but the best considering all the factors), he will accept Barcelona's offer and it doesn't mean that he's barcelonista.

I'm totally sure that Ronaldinho is not barcelonista. He's Brazilian and I'm sure that he's thankful to Barcelona for how he's being treated in the city and in the club, but his team is Gremio.

Maybe Solari would renounce to part of his contract to continue in Madrid. Who knows? His life is there, RM is a big club, his friends,.... whatever, not everything is money. The problem is that Real Madrid CF didn't offer him anything and he's a football player, so he'll choose the best option for him... just as Laudrup, Luis Enrique, Schuster, Milla and others did in the past.

I don't like to buy football shirts, but if I buy one, it would be just a blaugrana shirt, with no name and no number. I could consider to wear Puyol's or Xavi's shirt, but that's all. The rest of players are just professionals that come and go.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts