Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this thread to see who u ppl would like to come to Milan more and who u think will do better?

Jankolovski
or
Solari

MY vote goes to Solari ?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Glen said:
It would scare me if you got Jankulovski. .
Their is a possiblity in that happening. It's starting to be rumoured more and more that he might join Milan.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Their is a possiblity in that happening. It's starting to be rumoured more and more that he might join Milan.
What is :devil: HE :devil: think of this rumour?:nervous:

Any signs of denial yet?:hopefull:
:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
What is :devil: HE :devil: think of this rumour?:nervous:

Any signs of denial yet?:hopefull:
:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
He's on vacation :cool: shhhh ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Janku hands down has been in Italy for some time noe so the adjustment period is well and truly established.Has proven his great worth for seasons and will surely be an investment and a half.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i go with Jankulovski purely beacuse he can add what Cafu is doing now to the other side and u always need a guy like that, cuase i dont see Cafu playing another season

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Jankulovski. And having already adapted to the Serie A game, he'll fit in much better than Solari.

What we need now is a denial from :devil: HIM :devil: :shades:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Mesmerizing lucidity from the Politician....

Nay... scratch that... I have no idea what you're saying....?

Jankulovski is not one for doing fancy footwork to get by opposing players. Neither is Nedved for instance, but that doesn't make him less of a player in my book.

Janku can excel on both wings, in both defence and midfield, and even plays central midfield at times. He packs a sinister shot, has delivered the highest number of crosses in serieA this season, is a fine passer, strong tackler, has good vision and yearns to win with a big team.

Solari is a good player, who is neat on the ball, has good technique and always put in an effort.... but what he has that would make him a "better" player than Janku, never mind twice the player, never mind more useful for A.C Milan... I'll never know.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
solari has better technique, and has those kind of flashes in the opponent's area.

janku, like what glen said pretty well in his last post, is a better all rounder and a better player tactically.

however, there are several things we have to bare in mind,

1. solari is from la liga while janku has been playing in series A for years. la liga players don't have impressive records in italy :rollani: , while janku would have no problem of adapting at all.

2. janku might be our first choice LB if he comes, but solari, on the other hand, may have to be seedorf's back up if he comes. It isn't particularly attracting for Solari to move from madrid's bench to Milan's bench right? :wallbang:

3. It's true that juve and inter were also chasing the czech, but inter's priority is Cesar, while Juve has Chiellini as another option. The competition for Janku isn't that stiff, so the transfer fee nor players' wage won't be steep. Solari, on the other hand, we have face the challenge of man utd and Barca, who were determined to sign the argentine to replace giggs or to do a revenge on figo's saga :rollani: respectively. Hence, Solari's wage demand would be quite high i reckon.

all in all, i think jankulovski would be a more realistic and smart purchase than Solari. But we won't mind the arrival of any of them, would we?:D

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Janku will be much, much more expensive than Solari. Solari is on a free transfer in June anyway, and Udinese just prolonged with Janku and rejected everything short of 8-10 million Euro before the season.

Otherwise it's clear that we agree on the rest :).

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I'd take both of them.
But if I had to chose Jankulovski is No.1. He is more the type of dynamic, 2-sided midfielder/full back we need.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Glen said:
Janku will be much, much more expensive than Solari. Solari is on a free transfer in June anyway, and Udinese just prolonged with Janku and rejected everything short of 8-10 million Euro before the season.

Otherwise it's clear that we agree on the rest :).

partially agree here.

janku would cost us a few million euros since milan has to pay transfer fee, but solari's wage demand would be higher than janku's due to the stiff competition from man utd and barca. So Solari could be a more expensive deal if we view this in long term. The same logic applies to Rivaldo 2 year ago, he needs no transfer fee but he was a massive investment due to his wage.

Bayman said:
I'd take both of them.
But if I had to chose Jankulovski is No.1. He is more the type of dynamic, 2-sided midfielder/full back we need.

if janku comes it's more likely for the czech to play as LB, while Kaladze could be released to midfield as an alternative to seedorf.

·
Registered
869 Posts
both
one is free agent and roughly would ask the same wage of serginho

the other one is a bit costly but he's an investiment for the future and one of the few players able to add immediate quality

i think both are likely but if i have to choose, then: JANKULOVSKI, because can play more roles, even solari's

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Real will do all they can in their power to recoup some money in Solari it's just logic common sense.If it came down to the 2 hands down Janku he's a prize.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ilgenio said:
Jankulovski. And having already adapted to the Serie A game, he'll fit in much better than Solari.

What we need now is a denial from :devil: HIM :devil: :shades:
Corriere Della Sera :shades: today: "Jankulowski will sign for Milan next season" :stuckup: Usually Corriere's rumours are the ones that "happen".

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
It's really a question of the indefinable quality, "class".

Solari has it while Janku don't. While I appreciate what Janku can bring, he does not fit in with my idea of this Milan, for better or for worse. It's a matter of intelligence, of composure, of having more ideas than to use your athleticism to run past a defender and cross blindly. It works, as Juventus of yore will testify but it's not an "European" game and the class of Solari I believe will be more important for the pursuit of #8, #9 and so on.

I made the call some time ago that Pirlo's role as a playmaker from deep was a natural one for him and you had a little guffaw at that too. THE CL and one Scudetto later, and he's still there in that role and doing a rather fine job too.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Politician said:
I believe will be more important for the pursuit of #8, #9 and so on.

According to you #7 is already in our pocket then :eekani: :D :eekani:
Wow :shades:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Politician said:
It's really a question of the indefinable quality, "class".
...and of course.... had Solari not been Argentine; had he not been part of successes from the Real Madrid bench... he would have never managed much more of a headline than having relegated with Atletico Madrid.... or would he?

Pardon, pardon, pardon.

Jankulovski IMHO is different class compared to Solari in terms of quality AND quantity. Solari is nice to watch though, and every team can do with a guy like him. Unlike Janku he would never be a starter at Milan though.

But I surely hope Milan would go for him over Janku, as we would then both be pleased :).

1 - 20 of 67 Posts