Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was reported at www.soccernet.com that Newcastle United have sold Nolberto Solano to Real Madrid for £5 million. He is to move to Real during the summer. The report said that a major influence in the decision was Solano's international commitments for next season. Do you think he is a good buy?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This rumor has been floating around for a long time. According to soccer-europe.com, he's the top assistman in the Premiership. But he's Peruvian, non-EU! We have tons already!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
It is confirmed: solano is real property. He left newcastle because he said that real can make him into a better player

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I will believe it when dailysoccer confirms it. And like someone said, we do not need another nonEU. But then again 5 mln isn't too much. He may though be the answer to our midfield problems. I mean Redondo is now gonna have to fight it out, and IMO he will leave Real pretty soon...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But he doesn't even play in Redondo's role, does he? From what I've read, he plays wide on either side of midfield.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Not really. He is definitely a more offensive player. Nowhere near to being a DM, but still he can play in the center as a playmaker. He might become competition for Guti, but I doubt it, cause everyne knows Jose is del Bosque's favorite. That's why I seriously doubt all these reports about his transfer - there simply is no room for him at Real. del Bosque would be an idiot to play Solano instead of Savio, Geremi and maybe mcManaman. SO that's why I can't see him in our wing positions. Instead he should play in the center - now who does he replace? Redondo or Guti - I'll go with the Argentinian. Sorry R&B

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i think its true !!!!!
solano is too good for newcastle anyway!!!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
solano is just an average player and he doesen't deserve to play in real madrid. ognjenovic is for him a god.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Solano is not good enough for Madrid and for Newcatle he plays out wide. He is a good crosser but don't expect him to slip through balls to Raul.
Isn't Jeremies going at the end of the year anyway?
Maybe Solano is there for back up to Macca or they may sell Macca but Solano is not an adequate replacement.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Just don't mention Jeremies. I hate that motherfuc*er so bad! If Real buys him, I think I'll become a Catalan fan. NOT! :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Solano said that he would only go if there was an agreement between the clubs.
I thought that petit was an option for Redondo's place.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
So he'll come if Robbo will let him go and he is p!ss*d about the going away for Peru thing. I think that Robson see's Dyer as the pivot of his squad so he will prob go (unfortunately).

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ognejnovic is a king. if he gets a chance to play more often you'll see. but he has one shortcoming. he likes to dribble more than to eat food or drink water. he's crazy.
PUTA BARCA PUTA CATALUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts