Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to real madrid for 5M!
robson is said to be cross cos solano plays too many international matches...
well that's what soccernet says!

i'm abit surprised of his departure cos he was on great form this season and then wks earlier, robson had put a 10M price tag on him...

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I understand why Robson is a little bit frustrated when Solano goes to Peru and play international games, but I don't understand why he sold him because he had a good season so far.

Xax are you really sure about the Transfer?
Where did you look to see that information (www.soccernet,com)?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
yeah solano deservs better than newcastle,im vewry happy for him to finally play with a great team like real.
forza solano

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your not a Newcastle supporter are you xax?

As for Solano, I don't think he has been sold yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Bobby was very angry at him for playing an in international game when he was injured. Robson told the national team that he was unable to play due to a leg injury, but they did not believe him and demanded their doctors assess him. Anyway, he went over and ended up playing (had a shocking game and was subbed just after half-time, hobbling off the pitch). A one week injury turned into a 4 week layoff, who would blame Bobby for being angry? With so many International games ahead, why should he pay for his services when his country get priority (but don't contribute to his wages)? I think Solano is great, but FIFA are wrong to give preference to country over club. Leeds get away with it all the time over Kewell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts