Well I had heard that Ugo was to replace Sol at Spurs...cuz he wanted to move back to London and obviously because he hates JG! So I think that it is possible he will join his close mates, Dwight and fat bast*rd at Man Scum! But I am resigned to losing him whatever!
Well I had heard that Ugo was going to replace Sol at Spurs, because he wants to move back to London and obviously because he hates JG. But now I guess Man Scum will swoop for him and he'd probably be happy to join his close mates Dwight and Fat Ba*tard!
He's a top class player - it just shows in our stats. When he was sidelined I don't think we won a game. He physical presence is what we will miss most. He's given a good 10 years to the Villa but I still hope he doesn't go.
Ugo for England!!!!!
Ugo nearly lost his sight. Shearer battered him the beginning of last season. He had to have a couple of major operations to save his right eye. Take a look a the scar of the back of his head - goes right round from right eye to left - not very nice.
Thuram for Utd!!!! Not Ugo!!!
Now, i know this has nothing to do with ugo, but i just read this, and i was here at the moment, so im posting it
How to Bathe a Cat
Dear Cat Owner,
Following are instructions on the best way to bathe your cat:
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Don't get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out to grab anything they can find. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually
5. Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides a "powerwash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry himself.
I heard today that Lilian said that he wants to stay at Parma, he doesn't know why there are all these rumours regarding his future because he has just signed an extension on his current Parma contract....seems you are safe for the meanwhile Amo!
Loose, the Gooners and your mum can keep their mitts off my Ugo! I kept convincing myself that he is going no where!
Nice cat joke tho...maybe I should try that out on my two!
Is he still any good?
Yes you got so many injuries, but wingers are one thing you do have (Ashley Young, Downing and Albrighton). Now I know some of them can play in the centre but I just hope this won't mean that Albrighton will play less. He's been your man of the season to be honest...
Martin O'Neill has resigned as Aston Villa manager with immediate effect.
Kevin MacDonald has been appointed caretaker boss while no reason has been given for O'Neill's decision to leave after four years in the job.
MacDonald will prepare the side for their Premier League opener against West...
Buying delph sidwell and reo-coker as potential barry successors was a good thing.
But O'Neill has out done that by making a midfield that was solid to the point of being static and uncreative become a lot more fluid, dynamic and unpredictable now - and almost overnight - with Milner in the...