Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spurs have announced that Sol Campbell will be playing for Spurs next season. Will this mean Utd swoop for Ugo?

------------------
JLloyd

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well I had heard that Ugo was to replace Sol at Spurs...cuz he wanted to move back to London and obviously because he hates JG! So I think that it is possible he will join his close mates, Dwight and fat bast*rd at Man Scum! But I am resigned to losing him whatever! :(

------------------
WESV

WESF

- Lealdade, Humildade e Procedimento

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well I had heard that Ugo was going to replace Sol at Spurs, because he wants to move back to London and obviously because he hates JG. But now I guess Man Scum will swoop for him and he'd probably be happy to join his close mates Dwight and Fat Ba*tard! :(

Whatever happens I am resigned to losing Ugo! :(

------------------
WESV

WESF

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's a top class player - it just shows in our stats. When he was sidelined I don't think we won a game. He physical presence is what we will miss most. He's given a good 10 years to the Villa but I still hope he doesn't go.
Ugo for England!!!!!

------------------
JLloyd

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I will be gutted when Ugo goes and that is a major understatement!

------------------
WESV

WESF

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Ain't there sommit wrong with Ugo's eye sight?? Ugo to Man U, can't see it as I thought thuram was strongly linked..

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ugo nearly lost his sight. Shearer battered him the beginning of last season. He had to have a couple of major operations to save his right eye. Take a look a the scar of the back of his head - goes right round from right eye to left - not very nice.
Thuram for Utd!!!! Not Ugo!!!

------------------
JLloyd

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hmmm how about Ugo to stay and Lilian to Villa as well? :)

Yeah, that nasty Shearer just tried to blind our Ugo!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
you're awful protective of the guy Talya, anyway how are you? the big day is getting close, what you doing for it?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Of course I am protective of Ugo!!! He's been there since I became a Villa fan - 1991!
He's superb and if we sell him our defence won't be nearly as good!!!

I'm sad about the big day because I don't have a ticket and my mum does...so I guess I have to stay at home and watch it! :(

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Now, i know this has nothing to do with ugo, but i just read this, and i was here at the moment, so im posting it :)

How to Bathe a Cat

Dear Cat Owner,
Following are instructions on the best way to bathe your cat:
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Don't get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out to grab anything they can find. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually
enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides a "powerwash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely,
The DOG

hehehehehehehehehe :) :)

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I heard today that Lilian said that he wants to stay at Parma, he doesn't know why there are all these rumours regarding his future because he has just signed an extension on his current Parma contract....seems you are safe for the meanwhile Amo! :)

Loose, the Gooners and your mum can keep their mitts off my Ugo! I kept convincing myself that he is going no where!

Nice cat joke tho...maybe I should try that out on my two! :)

------------------
WESV

WESF

1 - 14 of 14 Posts