Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BARCELONA, Dec 28 (SW) - The fans of FC Barcelona have expressed their opinion on Patrick Kluivert through a survey of the newspaper El Mundo Deportivo. With this result, the future of the player at the Catalan club seems insecure.

No less than 60 percent of the 'socios' say that Barça president Joan Laporta should be looking for a new striker this winter, and 42,6 percent would even support a departure of the Dutch player from Camp Nou.

The former Ajax talent has been showing a disappointing performance at Barcelona this season and the club is currently in 9th position in Spain.

The position of coach Frank Rijkaard is starting to get less secure as well as 37,4 percent of the supporters want to see a replacement. Rijkaard only joined Barcelona this summer after a second stint of Louis van Gaal and a short spell of Radomir Antic did not save the club

·
Registered
967 Posts
cause he has played badly when someone is needed and his wage and that saga of his bonuses crap is the summer. he has a buy out clause so someone will prob get him anyway

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Henry is ours, period.

If you want a good and world class striker, try Owen. He could be the next English Barça legend like Gary Lineker. But of course, you need to get yourself to CL first if you want him to join.

V

·
0 Posts
I think the Socios are crazy, because Kluivert is by far the most talented player they have, the last month he was coming back in good form. He scored 5 goals in the last 7 games, that's very good.

Yes, he was very bad at the start of the season, but now he's Barca's player again.

For a striker is almost impossible to play well in such a bad team, they have only average players, besides Kluivert. Also Ronaldinho, he plays only for himself.

I hope also that he go away from Barca, because Barca then collapse and Kluivert will be a star again. He will be threated as he deserve.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Vinnie 1983 said:
I think the Socios are crazy, because Kluivert is by far the most talented player they have, the last month he was coming back in good form. He scored 5 goals in the last 7 games, that's very good.

Yes, he was very bad at the start of the season, but now he's Barca's player again.

For a striker is almost impossible to play well in such a bad team, they have only average players, besides Kluivert. Also Ronaldinho, he plays only for himself.

I hope also that he go away from Barca, because Barca then collapse and Kluivert will be a star again. He will be threated as he deserve.
If he is so good, why noone ask for him last summer when he could have left for 1,5 million €?

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Personally I would love to have a better striker than Kluivert in my team. Having said that he would be my first choice striker with the current squad, and I would play two, like Antic :D, cause our midfielders don't score for shit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Personally myself i don't rate Kluivert too much anymore. If we could get money for him then sell him as long as we have a replacement. He only plays when he wants too thesedays, i say get rid of him.

V

·
0 Posts
That's because he is mental broken, when supporters don't support you. That's very bad for your mental stableness.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Vinnie 1983 said:
That's because he is mental broken, when supporters don't support you. That's very bad for your mental stableness.
That maybe true but there is a reason why and its cos he has not been performing for a very long time.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
BarcaFan4Life said:
That maybe true but there is a reason why and its cos he has not been performing for a very long time.
BarcaFan4Life welcome to the board:)

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
I think Ronaldinho is the best player that Barcelona has, not Kluivert. Anyway, his scoring record hasn't been that impressive. For a striker 5 goals in 7 games, which is not a frequent occurance, is not good. For somebody like Henry it's almost normal if he scores 5 goals in 7 games.
I think not many top clubs will be seriously interested in Kluivert coming Summer. He's constantly linked with Arsenal, but if Bergkamp gets another extension to his contract, then I don't think Kluivert also fits in the frame.
Kluivert might go to Chelsea though, and will has a chance of being of the host of big names that only sits on the bench.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Last night, I saw the match between Barcelona and Zaragoza, not in full time, but I saw the first goal. I agree with you who say that Ronaldinho is one of the best players in Barcelona these days. He has a great pass.

I saw last night when when he sent the ball to Saviola, but Saviola failed to score with his left foot. It was a great pass from Ronaldinho.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts