Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I m all for SerieA...

No defending needed. Its about most 'entertaining'.

Look at the polls made in soccerage.com with its world-wide users.

it carries : Which league do you find the most entertaining?

21% La Liga
4% Bundesliga
31% Premiership
44% Serie A

Didnt know La Liga is lower than epl in terms of entertainment votes.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Serie A is my fave

but it all means crap to me

There is hardly no way to know what is best except for your own opinion!

D

·
0 Posts
world wide users?? it's a site aimed at Seria A fans, frequented by Seria A fans, and which propagates complete nonsense. Worst site on the internet.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Italia said:
I m all for SerieA...

21% La Liga
4% Bundesliga
31% Premiership
44% Serie A

Useless poll imo. If we are talking about entertainment where is the Dutch league then? If you talk about entertainment you gotta look at the league where the fans are entertained the most during the games. Well there is no league around as entertaining as the Dutch Eredivisie imo. And no, this is not a joke. ;)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Btw, where is the French league in that poll? :confused: :rolleyes:

Also, to support Doc's claims; if you look at the frontpage, look at what you see. I see:

-Editor's Spotlight; The mysterious world of Calcio
-Serie A's best and worst
-Italian Cup
-Serie A
-The official sites of the Serie A teams

Pretty obvious that the Serie A is the most important league for them. Nothing wrong with that per se, but it is true.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Editor's Spotlight is under change all the time, whther is Sven, or Henry or Retardo... if you happen to know the site.

The main page will consist of what is currently avail. Weekends will see EPL, Liga, SerieA in those boxes. Surely not a serieA site. Its not as onesided as soccernet or the mirror-sports or channel4-italian-soccer. Look at the pop up 'latest news' , u will know that Doc's worst site on the Internet is cool too.... and well balanced.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I agree with Doc. It is a site that focuses on the Serie A.

But no more than EPL biased sites such as soccernet.

All I have to say is the entertainment of a league is in the eye of the beholder. What is certain are results on the field.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Soccerage was once called "Rete" and it was a serie A site, it is not longer, but any claim that it has more Serie A fans that freqvent it is quite solid. Still, I guess it hurt Doc-rules black heart when serie A has such and solid vote in their favour and heis searching for excuses to confirm his own narrowminded beliefs.

D

·
0 Posts
JKris said:
Soccerage was once called "Rete" and it was a serie A site, it is not longer, but any claim that it has more Serie A fans that freqvent it is quite solid. Still, I guess it hurt Doc-rules black heart when serie A has such and solid vote in their favour and heis searching for excuses to confirm his own narrowminded beliefs.
when 90% of the people who are voting support Italian clubs it's obvious that the italian league is going to win. If it was planetfootball, a mainly English site, then the Prem would be number1, if it was a site geared towards La Liga, then La Liga would win.

D

·
0 Posts
Firenze said:
Doc_Rule

Do you have any evidence for your claims?
all you have to do is open the site and it's obvious that it's geared towards Seria A and it's fans. When Arsenal signed Reyes, it was top story on all websites, but not on soccerage, NO! they had the highly important story about Lazio's GM announcing that Stam wouldn't be sold until the summer.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Italia said:
I m all for SerieA...

21% La Liga
4% Bundesliga
31% Premiership
44% Serie A

If Soccerage published this, the I better stop watching La Liga and start watching Serie A. :rolleyes:

I don't think too many La Liga fans spend any time reading soccercrap.

This nonsense of which league is most this or more than is as annoying as reading Dagods go on about Ronaldo.

The best league is the one you like. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts