Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,390 Posts
nice logo. Maybe you could do others and then we'll vote which one we like the best? :)

We should also vote who will be our director.

All right, so far the team is made up by:

1) Dinamo10
2) Caveman
3) Anca
4) Rumaniac
5) DacoRoman
6) Lupisor Lupetto

if there are other people who want to join, say it explicitely here.

·
Registered
25,390 Posts
Montenegrina said:
AS if I hadnt done so already... :mad:

my apologies. I forgot our beloved cheerleader! :depress: :dazed:

How will you punish me ....? :angel:

hmmmmmmmm I see that Dinamo still has hopes with you. Pchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not even Dinamo or Rumaniac can compete with me! :strong:

Right, dear sweet and lovable super cheerleader? ;)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Lupi you have seriously let me down, you know, FORGETTING me is something I can't easily forget......

Don't you know the song of Alicia Keys man? A real man knows a real woman when he sees her! and don't tell me you have never seen me. :tongue: ;)

:D

·
Registered
25,390 Posts
Montenegrina said:
Lupi you have seriously let me down, you know, FORGETTING me is something I can't easily forget......

Don't you know the song of Alicia Keys man? A real man knows a real woman when he sees her! and don't tell me you have never seen me. :tongue: ;)

:D

I didn't forget you....! :depress: I ..simply didn't mention! that's all! :tongue:

I would like to see you, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
768 Posts
You're telling me you never dream? :D :D :D (oh boy sometimes I'm too much of an ego)

It can be arranged, either you pay me an airplane bill or you gimme your email address. (of course I can arrange the latter myself)

Bye :)

·
Registered
25,390 Posts
Montenegrina said:
You're telling me you never dream? :D :D :D (oh boy sometimes I'm too much of an ego)

It can be arranged, either you pay me an airplane bill or you gimme your email address. (of course I can arrange the latter myself)

Bye :)

so, are you saying that you're fantasizing about me?! WHOA!!!! :drunk: :drool:

my e-mail is [email protected]

however, I am sure that our team would love to see our cheerleader! (right guys? ;) )

P.S. No plane bill for you! :D You did not deserve it yet.

To the members of our Journalists Team, tell us what you would like to do.

P.P.S. NOT TO MONTENEGRINA! :boxing: PERVERTS! :howler: But what tasks you would like to do in Soccerage.com or our web site.

·
Registered
25,390 Posts
Montenegrina said:
Can be arranged!

Email is PERSONAL use only right Lupi!? :)

ps
Leul is pronounced exactly the same in Dutch little lion :D

Of course it's personal...but next time Dinamo10 or Rumaniac tease me by being "nice" with you I'll show them your photo and I would say: " SEE!!! I get pupic's from her! You don't! :tongue: !!! "

Thanks

I didn't know that leul is exactly the same in Dutch. Once, I read somewhere that Dutch and Dacians (our ancestors) are somewhat related. That might be one reason. But really, IndoEuropean languages have a lot of things in common... even little lions! :dielaugh:

Going back to the topic, who is opposed to Montenegrina becoming our cheerleader?! :) Nobody?! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! Montenegrina, welcome in out team!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts