Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does too much sex weaken a player? If so, how many times should a professional soccer player have sex in a week?

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
ebo said:
Does too much sex weaken a player? If so, how many times should a professional soccer player have sex in a week?
Should this be moved to the Love & Dating forum? :googly:

·
Registered
69,191 Posts
they had their worst season in history and there was a sex scandal during the middle of the season, some playboy model or whatever banged like 5 of the players, but she was in a relationship with a player not included in those 5 :pp

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
they had their worst season in history and there was a sex scandal during the middle of the season, some playboy model or whatever banged like 5 of the players, but she was in a relationship with a player not included in those 5 :pp
:howler: haha

my excuse for Ruud's and Saha's lack of form infront of goal :D

·
Registered
877 Posts
does that mean henry doesnt get laid? hmmmmmm..lol

·
Registered
818 Posts
Gunner4life said:
does that mean henry doesnt get laid? hmmmmmm..lol
Only before CL games :D

Sorry Gunner, I just had to say it :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
One of my mates who's still playing at club level (aged 19, and he's engaged, the poor ****er :pp) doesn't have sex before he plays. According to him he wakes up the next day feeling like a truck's run over his legs.

I'm sure plenty of people do, though. Although I doubt you'd find a lot of professionals who do have sex the night before. I know some GP drivers don't have sex for a week before a race.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Yeah Coco's GONE! hes screwing some Italian model or smth...his play has declined at the rate of knots!

o no notty playboy model!!! very horny!!!

Chadwick the ChamP! ala Chimp!

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Cafu has been on scintillating form so far this summer and regularly thrashed his younger opponents for pace despite turning 35 in June.

“My children keep me active, that’s the secret of my fitness,” he joked

:howler:

·
Registered
44,738 Posts
Stankovic just had a baby, so he'll be getting that piece of action again. His form hasn't been that great to begin with! :(

Now it's all clear - Seedorf has sucked for so long since he was boning Ronaldo's missus. The question is who's he been doing at Milan? :eek:

Davids was good at Barça and was crap at Inter. Rumours abound that he was doing someone's wife (not a player's wife and not Moratti's).

The theory works!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Firdaus said:
avids was good at Barça and was crap at Inter. Rumours abound that he was doing someone's wife (not a player's wife and not Moratti's).
Marco Tronchetti Provera. ;)

Looking how has Davids & Seedorf fared with the Milanese ladies, I'm getting dreadlocks before I go there. :shades:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
sex doesnt affect you before a game. gives you the attitude, 'yeah i just did a girl, what.' you play better. now if teammates are doing the same babe, then we've got a prob.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Now I know why my players in FM2005 are injured so often. I need to have them all fixed, pronto!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.