Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to upgrade my arsenal of offensive power and was wondering if any of you footy fanatics can tell me your favourite moves, how to perfomr thema nd when its best to use them. Thx mates.

Cheers.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Oooooo, freestyle mano a mano, a personal favourite of mine. As to what tricks to use, I don't really think I can say. When it comes to 1v1, I try everything. I have a huge arsenal of tricks I don't get to try in games, so here I let it all fly. A lot of the moves don't even have names, or it isn't just one move. It's more of finding the right combination of moves for me and my friend Craig, as we've seen eachother play so much we know what's coming. I always try to rainbow (Jay Jay Okocha did it v Arsenal) over him though, cause when it works it's gorgeous. But typically, if I just try to do an elastico and shoot, it doesn't work. However, an elastico into a cryuff turn into a rollover-stepover would more likely work.

Catch my drift? It's just putting together the right combination of eye-candy awesome to be good at freestylin' OnE v oNe.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Stepovers and scissors for me. Works 9 times out of 10. Plus if the guys' legs are open, I'll meg him too.

But I'll try anything. If you want to be a good 1v1 dribbler, you have to be fearless. Try the rainbow, try the elastico, try anything. The defender will never know what expect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts