Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might remember that a couple of months ago I created a collage of Inter with pictures of its players. I have recently added to that, with a collage of Ronaldo and another of Bayern Munich and would like you all to go visit my new, updated site. Also, in the near future I will be creating a collage of Roberto Baggio and the Brasilian national team. The address for my website is:

http://www.geocities.com/vijayribb

Please send your comments and suggestions to [email protected] or post them as a reply to this thread.

Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for you compliments lulu and falcao. Falcao, as you said, unfortunately the in-game pictures of Ronaldo and Vieri together are very rare indeed, but hopefully in the coming season there will be many of them as they become the most feared attack duo in the world :D That particular picture was from the Milan derby right after when Ronaldo did a 1,2 with Vieri and scored off the resulting penalty. BTW Falcao i just bought my tickets for the Brazil-Argentina game and am going to be holding a large sign saying "Galvao - Filme Nos" (me and my friend) and if you're watching Globo and see somebody with a blue Brazil jersey waving that sign around at halftime you know who it is :)

[Edited by Inter Fan on 16-07-2000 at 04:44]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts