Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A week ago Adriano Galliani in press conference said "I see too much enthusiasm among players, fans and media", at the time everybody looked upon him as a madman. :mad:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GaGa said:
Blame Berlusconi forcing a 2 man strike force...;)
I don't whant to enter the blame game, everybody is resposible. Fans, players, trainer and Board :mad: Or maybe it was "just" Depo that had a super match:sob: On the other hand, probably a nice old fashioned Catenaccio...................;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Galliani did try to warn everyone...but he was also part of it, I remember him saying that everysingle player on the team was going to be next season, and that this team was as good as that of Sacchi's and Don Fabio's.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Santi 7 said:
Galliani did try to warn everyone...but he was also part of it, I remember him saying that everysingle player on the team was going to be next season, and that this team was as good as that of Sacchi's and Don Fabio's.
Nobody is perfect, but the fact is that he did have that press conference a few days ago :mad:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Diavolo said:
I don't whant to enter the blame game, everybody is resposible. Fans, players, trainer and Board :mad: Or maybe it was "just" Depo that had a super match:sob: On the other hand, probably a nice old fashioned Catenaccio...................;)
Bit of everything I guess...But I think Ancelotti should play what ever formation he wishes...and to have the Berlusconi with his stupidity tell him how to do his job it's just silly...

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GaGa said:
Bit of everything I guess...But I think Ancelotti should play what ever formation he wishes...and to have the Berlusconi with his stupidity tell him how to do his job it's just silly...
You may well be right, but as I said before, tonight everybody is to blame. Now for us, we must focus on Saturdays match Vs Empoli :devil:

·
Registered
70 Posts
The only good things I can say is thank god iam not an inter fan feeling like this everyday would be to much to handle. Lets hope our players dont forget this match for a long while at least till we win the league.

forza :star: "superdepor":star:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
abdulkadir said:
The only good things I can say is thank god iam not an inter fan feeling like this everyday would be to much to handle.
Good one, abdulkadir. I'll try to keep your comment in mind when I wade through the Interisti's gloating. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts