Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people are interested in other combat Sports such as MMA in organisations like UFC, Pride, K1 and Kickboxing, Muay Thai?

There isnt really a place to talk about that in here and with such events like the return of Royce Gracie it might be interesting to expand this section. In time if the MMA becomes popular it can have an individual forum.

Something along the lines of "Boxing, MMA, Combat Sports".

What you think?

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
is that that Idols type of programme?

like k1 myself, so write me in. The big question is I guess, will anyone be able to stop a Dutchman from winning the k1 world grand prix final this year? :cool: :pp

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Serb said:
Do yuou watch the show the Ultimate Fighter?
Not an avid follower but IMO the show is everything the first season of contender should of been.

In the UK I think season 2 had just finished but dont know who won it. Has number 3 started yet?

With the mention of contender the second season is going to be on ESPN with Welterweights and full fights being shown. Should be much better.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
The 3rd season will start in April.

I agree, The Contender could have been a good show had they done the fights properly. They showed more of the crowd, than the fights.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Serb said:
The 3rd season will start in April.

I agree, The Contender could have been a good show had they done the fights properly. They showed more of the crowd, than the fights.
Whats happening with the contender?? Is there going to be a 2nd season?
We are just getting the contender here in Australia on Cable tv.
I agree they could have made it better, like you said, the crowed is shown more than the fights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts