Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will it be another group of Emerson and Ronaldos or Milan will finally sign some bonafide superstar IN THEIR PRIME, or better of, under the age of 25....

The deal isn't official yet, but it seems like a done deal...

In my view, they should bring back Gourcuff, sign a world class CB like Vidic or Ferdinand, and a world class striker (only one of these three: Benzema, Aguero, Eto'o)...not over the hills guys like Drogba or above average Adebayor...

But from my pretiction, Milan will be adjusting with Agger in defense, Ronaldinho and Seedorf as playmakers...and a striker like Adebayor or Diego Milito

·
Registered
867 Posts
Even with the money they will receive, they won't be able to build a winning team anytime soon. They have like 20 overaged, washed up players and they can't ship them all off in one season.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,808 Posts
I'd buy Agüero who apparently has a relatively low buyout clause of £45M. Also try to get Ribery but that most likely won't be possible. Maybe get Sneijder from Real. And one or two defenders. We have already signed Thiago Silva and maybe Agger will be joining us too.

But yeah, definitely one good attacker is a must: one of Benzema, Agüero, Villa or Tevez. Hopefully one of the first two as they are younger.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I doubt Milan could get Eto'o.. Aguero will also be difficult to obtain,, but it is possible if they pay the right fee.. 60+ million

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Agger won't be going anywhere.
If they bid higher and offer Agger double pay... ?

Since they were keen, so money works.

Only if they have not decided like what nindra said.. VIDIC :eek:

Rich guys usually wouldnt want a Good Car, they want the Best Car

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
with a new president in the wings at Real Madrid I think 95% of the squad could be sold except for

Casillas
Ramos
Guti
Raul

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh ya, I forgot Villa...my first priority is Eto'o though, as he is a real box-to-box striker....Milan have Aguero and Villa in Pato who can play like a lone striker or as a supporting striker. But still, I wouldn't mind!

btw, Tevez isn't good enough...furthermore, he isn't a goalscorer

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Drogba might be available pretty soon...seems to be surplus to Chelsea squad
There is a reason for that, and is exactly why Milan shouldn't get yet another 30 year old. They should raid arsenal for some youngsters and bring in players who are up and coming. Moutinho or Diego to replace Kaka, downgrade obviously but 'cheap' enough to strengthen elsewhere (another striker).

Going with the hundred million I'd go for -

Diego - 24 Million
Agger - 10 Million
Ochoa - 5 Million
Zhirkov - 10 Million
Corluka - 15 Million
Dos Santos - 8 Million
Zapata - 15 Million
Sturridge - 14 Million

Maybe Ribery as mentioned if you have a bit more money hanging about, would probably cost around 30 million.

Although it would have to be in the summer to get good players for what they should/are valued at. And with that young foundation you can then afford to put all your eggs in one basket every summer with one world class addition.

Che - You don't need Garay then? :)

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
I'd buy Agüero who apparently has a relatively low buyout clause of £45M.
Don't worry, that clause will be raised soon :proud:

·
Registered
46,029 Posts
If the Kaka deal goes through, would all the money obtained actually be used on transfers? Unless the club comes out and says it, I think that that is quite an assumption a lot of you seem to be making...

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
If the Kaka deal goes through, would all the money obtained actually be used on transfers? Unless the club comes out and says it, I think that that is quite an assumption a lot of you seem to be making...
It's also quite an assumption that they'll pay the going rate for players, rather than being completely ripped off, like any club with that sort of cash to spend.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Politically I think they would have to, losing Kaka would be a massive kick in the balls to Milan that will send a lot of fans (IMO rightly) into despair. They would need to act quickly in getting the fans back on side, promising to commit all that money to new signings seems the easiest way.

The milan team needs rebuilding, either way they need to fork the cash out.

With stupid - Milan are a lot better at negotiation tactics than Real or yourselves though. They will be very shrewd with it instead of announcing how they're going to buy Torres, Ronaldo, the moon etc.. Which Chelsea did and they initially got ripped off, and what you are doing. Man U usually don't make a secret of how important a signing is either so tend to pay extra, they also tend to buy from other English clubs which is an expensive tactic. Hence why I think Zapata will be expensive, I wouldn't rate him at 15 million personally.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts