·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is gonna leave Real Madrid this summer? Cast your vote ;):

1 Karembeu
2 Dorado
3 Meca

LOL, I've posted a topic, but I really don't have many ideas on how to answer it :)!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I really don't know apart form the obvious candidates and fringe players. I want all of the players to stay (even Campo) and build on this great year that we have just had;.

D

·
0 Posts
Illgner
Bizzari
Campo
Karembeu
Ognjenovic
Players that should come:
Cesar
Desailly
Mendieta
Cambiasso
HALA MADRID!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Karembeu
Dorado
Illgner
Bizzarri

and if Anelka doesn't stop whining, him too.

P

·
0 Posts
And if we sell Illgner and Bizarri? Who will be our numbero 2 and 3 keeper?

D

·
0 Posts
Cesar from Valladolid is coming and he'll challenge Casillas for the no.1 spot. Our no.3 would be Oliver Cuadrado from the B team. He's been training with the first team the whole year.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Easier said then done. Cesar is still not 100%. He will most likely come, but for some reason the Real board are still discussin his return. Oliver sux though :)

------------------
Patryk L. AKA labas

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Labas, I'm really impressed!!!

Where have you seen this guy Oliver play? I didn't even know he existed!!! Real Madrid B in Poland? You've really left me speechless!!! :) :)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Karambeu. I cant belive that this guy was actually picked for France!!!
Isnt here any defender/midfielder in the whole french league tht i better then this looser?

How about selling Mori and get Alfonso instead? The HUGE - with that is that Mori is still young and Raul and him together could get even better....

Sell Anelka? No. Maybe if the offer was right. But who in the world wants to gamble on him?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Of course I haven't seen him play silly! :) But I have my sources in Spain and therefore know who is promising in the B team and who is not. Like I said the defender Rubio was said to be very hot, also Meca and Aganzo (that we know as they have made apearances in the A team). Oliver from what I heard is OK, but far from consistant :(

About Kermbeu I think you're overreacting R&B - just because he can't make it into the squad of the best team in the world (Real Madrid :)), doesn't mean he's bad. IOf course I have a lot to question in his play, but he's a quality player and that's why he came here in the first place. And the Anelka rumors are just damn annoying! :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts