Xtratime Community banner

Planning to visit Brazil in 2014?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many are actually considering travelling to Brazil for the World Cup?

I am loosely considering an expedition through half of South America with a stop over in Brazil for the tournament, the hookers and the cocaine (just kidding, I'll do the cocaine in Colombia and hookers in Venezuela, of course).

I figure it's a good time to make the thread since anyone who wants to go should probably start saving up slowly from now.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Yes, with three cousins.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Most likely I'll be there for the World Cup. I'm in Brazil now visiting my brother, who works here. Just starting to look at the logistics of getting around. The venues are spread out across the country, which is the size of western Europe. There is no country wide high speed train service. My brother believes that accommodation, and transport may be problematic.
FIFA hasn't announced how the ticketing will be done as yet. Anyway, I'd be interested to hear how other plan to tackle this World Cup.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
"If my nation qualifies I will think about it"

Hah

Hahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Seeing as I'm Bosnian I can rule that one off of the list, and I think my 1/8th Turkish side can too after the thrashing to Romania

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
So, anyone made concrete plans yet? I put in a bid for tickets in the first phase for the Rio games. It's a lottery, and the odds are against getting through, but I'll see.
For those planning on going, how are you going about it?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm going......i'm going sale all my goats :)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
Nope.

I will spend my money wisely, perhaps travelling finally to the Greek Isles !!!

Kardamas, please leave at least one goat (yum) for me !!!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
nah , will be 2 crowded and violence could erupt

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
I saw the Simpsons episode where they went to Brazil, looked like a miserable place. Better to stay away this time IMO:
If you buy into a cartoon that is worthless, you have a feeble mind. Sick person you are !!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts