Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the whole staff was assassinated out, which players would you like to see kicked the fcuk out too? And who do you think should replace them with?

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
no pont discussing this till the end of the season. If we cant improve we wont need to worry about who goes, everyone will be

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, I forgot we're being relegated and everyone we know might just fcuk off on their own, but assuming we make it here's my list:

Out: Caneira, Helguera, Maduro, Albelda (won't happen), Angulo, and I think this is a good time for Baraja to retire with his head held high.

In: Marcelino, Garay, Pablo Hernandes, Manuel Fernandes and a couple of fullbacks.

Arizmendi can stay :D

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no pont discussing this till the end of the season. If we cant improve we wont need to worry about who goes, everyone will be
That's true, but I don't htink everyone will go. I'm sure we would at least be able to count on the young guns like Albiol, Silva, Alexis, Mata, Pablo Hernandes, Aaron Niguez and Jordi Alba. Not to mention the loyals like Vicente, Baraja. Pretty talented team I tell ya.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Cañizares (if he takes backup role, i won't complain)
Angulo
Caneira
Helguera
Albelda
Maduro (his young but....i dunno i feel sorry for him..his shit, let's convert him to a CB :mute:, if we keep him i wouldn't cry, his not gonna pay much, but when Albelda goes at least we got backup..)
I want a top class striker, if that mean's one of Moro or Zigic are sold so be it...
Edu

Buy new GK(backup, if Cañi leaves), CB(cheap but expierenced), LB(class), RB(class) and ST(class) plus all the loan dudes return we have stacked squad again...

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And we should sell all those motherfcukers on loan like Viana, Reguiero, del Horno etc. Unless of course we would get relegated, in which case they'd be very useful but I doubt they'll like playing in Segunda.

But enough relegation talk, all we need is two wins ffs and Koeman isn't here, we're making it :hopeful:

·
Registered
489 Posts
players out on loan:
GK Ludovic Butelle (to Real Valladolid)
DF Asier del Horno (to Athletic Bilbao)
MF Pablo Hernández (to Getafe)
DF David Navarro (to Mallorca)
DF Curro Torres (to Real Murcia)
DF David Cerrajeria (to Polideportivo Ejido)
MF Mario Regueiro (to Real Murcia)
MF Sisi (to Real Valladolid)
MF Hugo Viana (to Osasuna)
MF Miguel Pallardó (to Getafe)
MF Jaime Gavilán (to Getafe)
FW Miku (to Gimnàstic)
MF Manuel Fernandes (to Everton)
MF Aarón Ñíguez (to Iraklis)
(from wiki)

i'd say we call back pablo, sisi, aaron, manelele(if possible),
and sell the rest of them

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Sell Maduro? No ****in' way, keep him, good back-up DM.

Out:

Mora
Caneira
Helguera
Angulo
Arizmendi
Edu
All those tosh loan players like Viano, Regueiro, Curro Torres and Navarro etc. We all know who they are i don't have to list them all do i?

In:
A centre back, a good one!
Regular or back-up left back (when applicable)
Striker of some sort?
Back-up 'keeper
Back-up Right back

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think del Horno is still young and could make a comeback at this point. And besides, Marcelino would make him work and train again. So if we don't sign anyone I would welcome him back.

Sisi should be called back too but we'll be packed. Unless we kick out Arizmendi of course :D

From the mentioned guys to leave, I think Edu can still be useful too and still has two years left in him IMO. Quality player when fit.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Agree about Del Horno, if we don't sign a LB and then i want him back instead of Caneira obviously. Sisi if hopefully Angulo and Arizmendi go, so i would want Sisi back meaning 3 right wingers, Joaquin, Pablo H and Sisi. Arizmendi and Angulo have to go i'm afraid.

Edu? When did he last have a good game? I think it's too much for him. We'd have prefarably:

DM: Marchena and Maduro (Albelda in the wings? god knows)

CM: Fernandes (i hope anyway), Baraja and Banega.

I think it's time out for Edu, i really hope Fernandes comes back, we need some depth. I know i'm English, but i have no clue about how he's doing :D I don't watch much footy barring big games and Valencia games, so i don't know.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Sell Maduro.
And Caneira.
And Helguera:D.

I'll continue later.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
You wouldn't get rid of Helguera if you covered his body in 100 euro bills and gave him away for free.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd rather have Albelda than Maduro here. It's my opinion that a DM should either know how to steal balls or at least have good distribution capabilities, unfortunately Hedwiges can do neither but atleast Albelda can do one. So if I had to choose between them, it has to be El Capitan.

But the best thing is for both to go. I would rather we give Sunny a chance backing up Marchena.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Racing want him:D

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
We'll need atleast 1 goalkeeper, 2 RB's (if Miguel leaves), 1 LB, atleast 1 striker and 1 cb.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Well, you better start picking them up and putting them in your kart then, cause that might take all summer. :tongue:

And Racing want Helguera? One of their stewards must have quit or something.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
If we look by rumours now or something like that, here's our guys then
Goalkeeper:
Sergio Asenjo ~ 5m euros
Mandanda ~ 10m euros
Diego Alves ~ 12m euros

RB:
Sagnol ~ 4m euros
Ruz ~ 2m euros buy-back
Rafinha ~ 12m euros