Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now's your chance to speak up and make yourselves heard, possibly get some attention while you're at it as well...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Pulsar, what has that thread got to do with Inter? It is nothing but bullshit banter. If you want to play with your mates, keep it to private messages rather than making the forum look like a play school and circus for little boys.

And if you can not work out who closed the thread then I will give you a hint: look at the last person who posted on there.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Suggestion, make a sticky thread just for Pulsar. Lot's of people like to read his stuff, but the forum would greatly benefit from collecting his thoughts in one thread :)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
What would you like to call it? The Pulsar Banter thread? Its actually a good idea as it will save those of us who want to read and talk about Inter from having to read through imbecile posts such as those on the thread I closed.

Pulsar, start your own thread mate and I will specially sticky it for you.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Azzkikr said:
:howler: :howler:
oh.. check it out guys? what a nice avatar!
I wander what if you made a nice avatar too for Moratti? or what about the stars who joined Inter and were cursed and then moved to other teams and won everything?, or what about the stars who shined with Inter and ended thier career joining the enemy?
well.. the point dude is there are only few players at Inter that worth the respect and praise for been patient and not leaving Inter in the hard days but also took the blam (though they arnt to blam) in many occasions.. LOYAL decent respectable unique players.. Javier, Recoba, Cordoba, and maye Matrix.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Inter01 said:
Devious, thats a nice response. I could not have said it better myself. Nice work!
hey buddy, thanks ;).. belive me some times it`s easy to express the truth out from your heart.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Devious said:
LOYAL decent respectable unique players.. Javier, Recoba, Cordoba, and maye Matrix.
hell no...Only Javier. Cordoba would do Inter a favour by leaving. Matrix could only dream some other big club would pay him the money and give him the benefit of actual playing time of that he has at Inter. Recoba stayed at Inter during his best years for the money mostly, now no other big club would want him so he´ll have to stay.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,958 Posts
baboti said:
hell no...Only Javier. Cordoba would do Inter a favour by leaving. Matrix could only dream some other big club would pay him the money and give him the benefit of actual playing time of that he has at Inter. Recoba stayed at Inter during his best years for the money mostly, now no other big club would want him so he´ll have to stay.
Actually I think Recoba could have gotten a decent pay-check if he had gone to Man U when he was at his best. Recoba has always behaved examplary, even when he has been mistreated by various coaches. While other players try to suck up to other clubs when benched, Recoba has simply stated that his main-priority is Inter. Recoba has always said that he would like to stay at Inter as long as the club wants him there. Not like Ronaldo who constantly expressed his love and admiration for rivaling clubs.

And I believe Recoba was an Inter-fan before coming to the club, he got an Inter-jersey from his father when he was a kid if I remember things correctly.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Nacka said:
Actually I think Recoba could have gotten a decent pay-check if he had gone to Man U when he was at his best. Recoba has always behaved examplary, even when he has been mistreated by various coaches. While other players try to suck up to other clubs when benched, Recoba has simply stated that his main-priority is Inter. Recoba has always said that he would like to stay at Inter as long as the club wants him there. Not like Ronaldo who constantly expressed his love and admiration for rivaling clubs.

And I believe Recoba was an Inter-fan before coming to the club, he got an Inter-jersey from his father when he was a kid if I remember things correctly.
yes true, he is one of us.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
you arnt as good as a single cell of his RIGHT foot, and you wont have the ability to take that pressure and stuped blames from the INTER FANS for eveyy single mistake that most of them you has nothing to do with it, this salary isnt enough either for this jop, it`s for a machine or Recoba not for a weak human like you or me.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I apologize for this thread, perhaps I was a little hasty in calling into question the closing of threads that might or might not have seemed a tad over the top.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts