Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he refused a contract extension ..... but why?

has he got another club lined up?

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
He wasn't pleased with the Werder offer. But Werders general manager Allofs stated that Werder will not increase the offer and that Lisztes has to leave the team if he wants to earn more money...
It is rumored that he has offers from Sampdoria Genua and Mallorca but maybe these offers were just faked to increase the pressure on Werder... but this would be a very stupid move by Lisztes and his agent because Werder will easily be able to replace him...

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
and I ve read somewhere also Micoud and Klasnic think of leaving.... Hey, whats wrong there? Don´t they pay enough money at Werder?

·
2,968 Posts
The players are simply too greedy. Instead of playing with Werder in the CL next season, they leave to get some 100k € more than Werder is able/wants to offer them..
Micoud ( Werders best paid player..) is thinking 'bout leaving not for money reasons but because the team now seems to break apart.

·
Banned
852 Posts
They aren't leaving for a 100k more. Reportedly both Krstajic and Ailton will be paid 3 times more than they are now. Why wouldn't they leave for that money. IMHO, the management is retarded if they think that they will be able to be succesfull next year without Ailton, Krstajic, Micoud, Klasnic and Lisztes.

·
2,968 Posts
torcida said:
They aren't leaving for a 100k more. Reportedly both Krstajic and Ailton will be paid 3 times more than they are now. Why wouldn't they leave for that money. IMHO, the management is retarded if they think that they will be able to be succesfull next year without Ailton, Krstajic, Micoud, Klasnic and Lisztes.
It's right that Ailton and Kristajic tripled their actual wages. Werder provided them with good offers, too, but they were not able to match the Schalke offers for these two players. It is rumored that the Schalke offers are about 1 Mio € a year higher than the Bremen offers ( Ailton was offered 2.5 Mio by Werder, 3,5 + signing bonus by Schalke, Kristajic had an 1,5 Mio offer by Werder and Schalke offered him about 2,5 Mio + signing bonus..).
But i highly doubt that Lisztes will be able to collect an offer from another club which is much better ( > 300-500 k ) than Werders offer. I don't think that clubs like Mallorca or Genua, which are said to be interested in him, will be able to splash out much more money than the actual Bundesliga leaders. And in addition to that, in Germany, esp. Bremen, the player can be sure that he will get paid exactly the amount money fixed in his contract and the payment will always be in time, while in Italy and Spain, this often isn't the case ( look at Lazio or Roma :rolleyes: ).

@Rafo : Lisztes is a good player, but Borowski and probably even Lagerbloom will be able to replace him for sure !

@LuisPedroCat : Stalteri is playing as left back for Bremen.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I've read that the Italian club Sampdoria of genova could be seriously interested about this player for next year,considering also that the society has no echonomic problems.

Do you know anything about this fact?
Which type of player he is?Could he function in Italian league?

The coach of Samp Novellino wants foreigner players just if they are really good players,so is he a quality player?

I know that it's just a voice of journalists that want to sell their newspapers,but..

Thank you,of course.

·
2,968 Posts
@Skogeta : Lead by Johan Micoud, Lisztes ( alongside with Fabian Ernst and Frank Baumann ) is part of the best midfield in the german Bundesliga.
At the moment, he plays in a half-right midfield position for Werder. He is a good player with good passing and ball handling skills. He is a good ball winner, ok ball distributer and agressive tackler, too, does alot of running in every match. Can be played as attacking mid but also in a more defensive role. 3 goals and 5 assists this season ( 19 matches..).

I read that Sampdoria is interested in him. I think that he can make it in the Seria A.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Losing a Micoud would severely hurt us. VERY classy player. We need to keep guys like Klasnic, Micoud and co on board for next season if we want similar sucess.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts