Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hopefully we can play the 4-3-1-2 formation against them.

Baggio will be there I suppose :cool: I would like to see Cassano fit to play. Miccoli given another chance, and we may as well leave Totti out for this match. Maresca also given a chance and possibly Favalli again after the way he played yesterday.

·
Registered
45,916 Posts
I'd like to see:
- the true starting lineup of the next Euro
- all the players in the positions they use to play in their clubs (i.e. Nervo as a replacement of Di Vaio on the left attack was a joke) -
- Panucci finally out of the convokations (how many shitty matches must he play to lose the starting lineup? :confused: )

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have a friendly or two? in May/June... that can be used for the real team.

This friendly is the last before the squad is announced so i would like him to experiment a bit more. Or give a chance to maresca for example :tongue:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Buffon
Oddo Nesta Canna Zambro
Gattuso Pirlo Maresca
Totti
Vieri + ?

I can't decide upon a partner for Vieri, I was actually thinking off Di Natale and hope he at least will be in the squad.

(ooops was missing the subject, was thinking of what I wanted to see in the euro)

which means Baggio should play with vieri.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
JKris's line up with Cassano partnering Vieri. that team could win the euro. it has everything it needs.

but then again, do we want to show the others what we have??

wouldnt it be great to have that line up in the first game and just pump our opposition 4-0. :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No because then everyone will be careful of us

Id rather scrape through the group stage with 1-0 wins and then pummle the quarter finalist 4-0 :D

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
I'd like to see Cassano, Pirlo, Maresca, Fiore, Oddo, and Pelizzoli get the start against Spain. I'd like to see Totti, Vieri, and Buffon on the bench because the last thing we need is any serious injuries.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
End of April.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Cassano is one of the best players in Italy. He will be better than Piero in the future. When Piero was young, he was a good football player. I think he is the best player in Italy. But After World Cup 1998 and Euro 2000, I found that I was wrong. Totti, Cassano are better than Piero.

I believe that Italy can defeat Spain. In 1994, I watched the quater final between Italy and Spain. In that match, Italy was lucky. Tassotti must be out. But in that match, Dino Baggio and Roberto Baggio are the best. I did not forget the pass from Signori to Roberto Baggio.;)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
King Italy said:
It's April 28, Gabrielle.

I'd like to see:

Pelizzioli
Oddo-Nesta-Cannavaro-Pancaro
Gattuso-Pirlo-Maresca
Baggio
Vieri-Cassano

Weird?

I like your line-up but Pelizzioli??

Arghh...Can't Maldini come back for this match too?Just one last time with Baggio? :depress:

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
King Italy said:

Pelizzoli
Oddo-Nesta-Cannavaro-Pancaro
Gattuso-Pirlo-Maresca
Baggio
Vieri-Cassano

Weird?
I like it. I would substitute Ferrari for Nesta, just to prevent Nesta for getting injured again. I might put Fiore in Baggio's spot and have Baggio take Vieri's place and line up with Cassano.

Pelizzoli
Oddo-Ferrari-Cannavaro-Pancaro
Gattuso-Pirlo-Maresca
Fiore
Baggio-Cassano

1 - 14 of 14 Posts