Xtratime Community banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
So what do I do with my son? Is Szoboszlai's father's programme still ongoing in Fehérvár? Or should I bring him to Felcsút? I'm so confused.
Sure is, and now that Szoboszlai is becoming a big deal apparently MLSZ is looking to get involved. If he's smart he'll stay far away from them. I'm sure he doesn't need the Szakma screwing things up.

Maybe we'll just stick to chess.
:)

·
Registered
58,510 Posts
Even then, that doesn't explain everything. We've had talented young players who go nowhere. That's the norm for us.
talented perhaps, but a) not many and b) mentally and physically they typically can‘t cope with profi foci

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Both true. B is the real mystery, you'd think even by accident a few would, since we're talking about decades here.

·
Registered
58,510 Posts
yeah but b) is because of what the guy in the video says. bad training in key age 6-18. that's what we do since 1960 and counting. Dárdai's text could have helped but the Szakmistas didn't even look at it.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Gera and Rossi like Dárdai, so maybe it will be implemented sooner or later.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Maybe they're just thinking what is the harm in giving it a shot? I think Lőw Zsolt was the third one.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Lőw, Petry, all legends and non-Szakmabeliek

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Petry was involved too? Even those in the Szakma probably realize by now that non-Szakma is the key:)

He wants Szobo to go to either Dortmund or Leipzig..

21 - 31 of 31 Posts