Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you satisfied with the transfers? You think that things should be different? Say what you think HERE!

FORZA JUVE!!!

G

·
the transfer I love most is the Trezeguet one..I love Juve's policy in transfers it really shows the great mangment the club has....FORZA JUVE.....

G

·
Great Job

I'm happy! :D :) ;)

Juve has reinforced themselves in the positions they need to, have shown confidence in their core group and are preparing for the future. And some players who were about to be shipped off are ready to give their all to the club. The side already has 3 big stars in Del Piero, Zidane and Davids, I don't really think there is room for much more. They have almost stars in Montero, Van der Sar and Inzaghi. Kovacevic may join that list. They have rising young players who have star potential in Zambrotta, Tacchinardi and Trezeguet. Zanchi may be another to add to that list. Then you have Pessotto, Ferrara and Iuliano who are very steady players that contribute to the NT. What more can a fan ask for. Big signing do not automatically come with big results. The cupboard is far from empty on this side.

G

·
Oh, I forgot to add the captain on the post above. As a buddy of mine would say, Conte brings a certain je ne sei qua to the table. The additions look to bring strength to the club and not a drastic change.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I am happy with the players bought but i would have liked to see one more good striker. Also, if Athirson does eventually sign, i think we have covered all areas of the ground which we had to improve in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts