Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this happens it will be very interesting.
Chelsea would have their revenge by eliminating Arsenal in the CL

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
you looked concerned to face chelsea later on,

you wont get a good time playing DEPOR too.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Laudrup said:
In the QF: 1/7 = 14.29%

In case they both make it through to the SM: 1/3 = 33.33%

;)
I was going to give the mathematical answer :D

Probability= 2 out of 8= 1/4

A one in four chance. It would be wonderful for Chelsea to meet Arsenal. This time Arsenal will lose.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i reckon if arsenal beats chelsea (again again) int he CL, roman probably sell his share of chelsea and move to buy arsenal lol. no offense, he was so wrong to buy chelsea. :rolleyes: all that money spent and still couldnt beat arsenal in any competition, tis is sad. our whole club wasnt bought for your summer transfers even.

anyway, i really think this is highly possible.

if we dont get drawn now, i think both teams can make it through, then meeting in the semi's would be easy possibility.

or acheive feat of last year? last year 2 italian sides, now 2 english sides?

·
Registered
429 Posts
well the draw has just been made :

chelsea have drawn arsenal!!!
chelsea play at home in the first leg.

the draw:

porto - lyon

real madrid - monaco

chelsea - arsenal

milan - deportivo

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
kat said:
NOOOOOOOOO. Not possible. Impossible. Shitshitshit
Not worry ... ist a great chance to pay them back for all they have done to you. IF you beat them know, you will shut their mouth for years to come and no Title or Cup defeat will bring it back for them.

take your chance ... its not nice, but be brave! :cool:

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Kris, I wouldn't even think of being provocative, even less to write anything provoctive here. Arsenal forum is a tender ice, but here, a very thin ice.
surely we can beat them, when players would actually start to think that we canbeat them.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
U know what,

Chelsea have zero percent chances of winning against Real Madrid,

so i guess u guys shd be acting like our brothers and let us go through !! :D

else , we have to show u the real colours :)

nEEbz

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
hahaha now this is SICK...thou i had a hunch this is goin to happen...

we have ZERO chance to beat em in highbury, so it all depends how well we do at home...i think if crespo and cudicini are back we will do better...remember we played the FA games without crespo,cudicini,duff,veron,petiti,desially....now with duff and crespo back we will surely hurt em more...

otherwise roman can help us by buying arsenal lol

Anyway the winner plays realmadrid, and anyone who thinks chelsea or arsenal defence can go to the bernabau and withstand zidane-figo-ronaldo-raul-becks-r.carlos is living in wonderland...

my guess: Milan-Real final or Porto-Real

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
KHALID said:
hahaha now this is SICK...thou i had a hunch this is goin to happen...

we have ZERO chance to beat em in highbury, so it all depends how well we do at home...i think if crespo and cudicini are back we will do better...remember we played the FA games without crespo,cudicini,duff,veron,petiti,desially....now with duff and crespo back we will surely hurt em more...

otherwise roman can help us by buying arsenal lol

Anyway the winner plays realmadrid, and anyone who thinks chelsea or arsenal defence can go to the bernabau and withstand zidane-figo-ronaldo-raul-becks-r.carlos is living in wonderland...

my guess: Milan-Real final or Porto-Real
We have zero chance of beating them at highbury?

Have you not watched the two games this season?

This time Crespo and Duff will be back. C'mon CHELSEA

BTW UEFA r CHEATING ENGLISH HATING MILAN LOVING SCUM :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
nEEbz said:
U know what,

Chelsea have zero percent chances of winning against Real Madrid,

so i guess u guys shd be acting like our brothers and let us go through !! :D

else , we have to show u the real colours :)

nEEbz

Chelsea would piss all over Madrid :groan:

I used to think they were class, and they are on of my teams... but both Arsenal and Chelsea would knock them out.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Jacko,

whats your prob with Milan? All I saw was 8 balls that looked exactly the same and one guy pulling them out one by one ... what's your problem?

I todl you - beat them Arsenal and you will have a better arguement over their fans for godo 5 yrs at least, no matter how many times they beat you afterwards. I know it from experience with Juve. It works! :cool:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
bono said:
Jacko,

I todl you - beat them Arsenal and you will have a better arguement over their fans for godo 5 yrs at least, no matter how many times they beat you afterwards. I know it from experience with Juve. It works! :cool:
that won't work unless they actually lift the trophy,we will just say "what did you win?" :D

the good thing would be though that Jacko would regain a bit of self respect and it might halt his slide into premature dementia,which is very much on the cards at this point in his young life :( :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts