Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
But when asked on ITV1 whether he thought the best team had progressed, Mourinho said: “I don't think so.

“We have played against them four matches in two seasons. [When it was] 11 against 11 they never beat us. That is the reality.

“We had a very difficult job to do, because we were losing 2-1. Knockout is about two ties. In the first, we lost in strange circumstances.

“If we had had a little bit of luck; if we had scored before the last minute we would have had a big chance - but we only scored in the last minute.''

http://www.football365.com/teams/chelsea/story_179228.shtml
Full of sh!t as always. Is this man unable to actually admit defeat? Especially on a night his team was thoroughly outplayed, he was thoroughly outcoached, and the only reason they got a draw was a really dodgy penalty in the last seconds of the match.

·
Registered
746 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Full of sh!t as always. Is this man unable to actually admit defeat? Especially on a night his team was thoroughly outplayed, he was thoroughly outcoached, and the only reason they got a draw was a really dodgy penalty in the last seconds of the match.

Agreed, he is pathetic!! A great manager I know, but a jumped up, spoilt, arrogant man who will never admit defeat, and the way he was with Bryan Robson on Saturday was another show of his unsporting unprofessionalism!!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Barcelona have never beaten Chelsea in a game, the best team did not go through, Del Horno was missed at Stamford Bridge, Messi should be in the Argentina diving team at the next Olympics, he is the best manager in the world because he played a centre back as a striker, a striker as a midfield player ,winger as a striker, only he could have have the intelligence to do this.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
panicos said:
Barcelona have never beaten Chelsea in a game, the best team did not go through, Del Horno was missed at Stamford Bridge, Messi should be in the Argentina diving team at the next Olympics, he is the best manager in the world because he played a centre back as a striker, a striker as a midfield player ,winger as a striker, only he could have have the intelligence to do this.
mourinho is brill :D :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
I find it hard to believe that people care what Mourinho has to say. I try and avoid all manager/player interviews like the plague, hell I even try to avoid most Tottenham interviews because they are all so excruciatingly dull. Football is about what happens on the pitch, not what people say.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
But when asked on ITV1 whether he thought the best team had progressed, Mourinho said: “I don't think so.

“We have played against them four matches in two seasons. [When it was] 11 against 11 they never beat us. That is the reality.

“We had a very difficult job to do, because we were losing 2-1. Knockout is about two ties. In the first, we lost in strange circumstances.

“If we had had a little bit of luck; if we had scored before the last minute we would have had a big chance - but we only scored in the last minute.''
Man, that's just sad.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I believe his comments was aimed a justifying the defeat to his owner, not the media. :jester:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Nuick said:
I find it hard to believe that people care what Mourinho has to say. I try and avoid all manager/player interviews like the plague, hell I even try to avoid most Tottenham interviews because they are all so excruciatingly dull. Football is about what happens on the pitch, not what people say.
So what about when he spread rumours about that referee last year. He got death threats and resigned!!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Would anyone say that his job could be on the line? I mean, two EPL is great no doubt, but wasnt the CL the main target this season?

He is a good manager but sometimes it seems he is limited with ideas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts