Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first message i am posting and i would like to thank Jan for creating the forum! :)
Have you guys heard about the Jahovic case?
I just heard on the news he wants to leave desperately! :(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
TO HELL! after all these things he has done to Olympiakos...

What team do you go for Loch?

PAOKARA MIA ZOI! :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He just said it wasnt his own choice to come to Olympiakos! Anyway,the fans of Porto want him back!They can take him.I wanna go to Athens to speak with him before he leaves for good!
Paok e? What you have to say for what some hardcore Paok fans did after the win of Pao?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
a) How do you know it was PAOK fans? they didnt had scarfs and they didnt said anything for PAOK.

b) I really dont care about them,they are idiots and if they are paok fans I wish they change team

c) PAOK fans have proved that they are the best in Greece and the ones who respect the other teams more than anyone.And few idiots (who we dont know if they were PAOK fans anyway) wont change this.

What team do you support and where are you from?

------------------

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From Thessaloniki and i support Olympiakos( :) !)But lately after all this coaching changes and the probs with the players i am not so sure anymore!
You are right,but i heard from everywhere they were Paok fans.Wahtever they are a disgrace like Lazio's Ultras...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Being from Thessaloniki and supporting Olympiakos is a disgrace as well. :)what's wrong with you? :)

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
you finally got your own forom here on extratime amo!!!!!
i was away 3 hours or something and when i camed back i saw this,congratulations!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Bajevic is the best coach in Greece right now.He handed Olympiakos 3 or 4 championships after he gave AEK 3.PAOK may be 5th but its certainly NOT BNajevic fault but Haan's.Wait and see next year...

Oympiakos made a BIG BIG mistake by sacking him with absolutely no reason and unless Kokkalis manage to bring Trappatoni (yeah right) he will regret this.

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes Haan used to coach PAOK,but he got sacked (THANK GOD! :)) if only he was half the player he was as coach he would be exelent though :)but he is not... :(

Is Kostis at Hertha? I didnt knew that.He used to be a good player but injuries killed his career of.

------------------

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What do you think of Bayevic? He didnt succeed in winning Olympiakos twice( :( ) and now Paok are at the 7th place!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Kostis was a huge talent, so Anderlecht bought him while being injured. He never played because he didn't recovered.
Anderlecht lost faith and sold him for almost nothing to Herta who hoped for a miracle but didn't really needed him.

I quess he is still injured....
A big waste I heard.

Haan never was any good in the '90, he got sacked everywere ( Anderlecht after 2 months) but he did won some trofies with the club in the '80. I quess he didn't ivolve with the game. He might be still stuck somewere in that period.

ADRIAAN
_________

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I dont disagree with you.I like Bayevic i think s a great coach.What i dont like is the continuasly changing of coaches in Olympiakos.It seems like when Jazovic had a prob with the coach the coach was getting fired!first it was Bayevic,then Bigon and now what?
Where the world came to? :(
I must admit i like Jahovic and i admire him as a player,but i disagree with his "attitude".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts