Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Questa Udinese, anche se non venderà nessuno quest'anno ha i conti a posto e può "sopportare" di non realizzare plusvalenze immediate, anche perché l'eventuale Champions league oltre a portare introiti non indifferenti, valorizzerà ulteriormente un patrimonio giocatori che è già cospicuo.

Pizarro e Jankulovski sono ancora uomini-mercato da 8-10 milioni di euro, Kroldrup non ne vale di meno, Pinzi è valutato altrettanto, ma giovani come Muntari e Felipe non hanno ancora un prezzo e se qualcuno li chiedesse, le cifre sarebbero non inferiori ai 10 milioni. Di Natale e Di Michele, poi hanno visto triplicare il loro valore di mercato e Iaquinta è destinato a raggiungere cifre record (attualmente Pozzo non lo venderebbe per meno di 20 milioni). Tutti giocatori il cui mercato non è ristretto alla serie A, ma interessa, anche grazie alla visibilità delle sei partecipazioni alla coppa Uefa, tutta l'Europa.

Pizarro 20 mil. €
Jankulovski 20 mil€
players like Muntari and Felipe still don't have price so Pozzo could ask 10 mil.€ for them too
Kroldrup the same
Pinzi too
the value of Di Natale and Di Michele is tripled ( so more than 10 mil.€ )
And if somone want Iaquinta have to give us 20 mil. €

So, do u still want someone of them?:D

:nono: they will stay all here!!!!
:greed: :greed: :greed:
:rollani:

edit: a new article says that Pizarro and Marek...20€ for them...

·
Registered
46,398 Posts
So:

Iaquinta = Di Natale + Di Michele :eek:

Just a fool would buy Iaquinta instead of Di Natale and Di Michele together. :tongue:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
The Udinese players are pretty much worth their asking prices,They've performed consistently at the elite level for some time now and deserve their Price Tags IMO.Teams try and get top notch players for next to nothing,I don't blame Udinese for sticking to their guns.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
But it is in Udinese's nature to sell there best players, after all look at what happened to Muzzi, Bierhoff, Helveg, Amoroso

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Interista said:
But it is in Udinese's nature to sell there best players, after all look at what happened to Muzzi, Bierhoff, Helveg, Amoroso
They have no choice dude,To survive they have to do what they need to sadly.Udinese aren't Milan,juventus or inter in the sense of Financially better off.So sadly selling their best they have to do.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think if Udiense keep their players in January they will have half of a chance of reaching the CL.

The problem is I only hope they dont sell 2 or 3 of their best should they reach the CL. It only means they go crap and are worthless for the CL.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we will sell for sure Marek at the end of the season and probably Pizarro... if Pizarro want to stay like he said lately, we'll sell only Marek

...we'll see:D

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
It will be interesting to see who if any players will leave and if they do leave if they stay in Italy. Udinese would have to sell to Milan or Juventus I know Inter won't buy anyone from Udinese except Marek. The players wouldn't go any where else because they would be going to a team that is lower than them in the standings. If the players stay at Juventus they have the chance of making their own big team or at least highly competitive team. I am going to a prediction that will probably make me sound stupid: I wouldn't be suprised if Udinese finished in second place.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Jankulovski and Pizzarro are two certainties of course,many of the others should stay as they'd probably get frozen out of valuable game time at the bigger clubs.Look at udinese thay have a decent squad and with the sales will be able to invest in other quality talents.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Through it all I think perhaps Pizarro and Jankulovski should stay at Udinese and make Udinese a club that can contend for the Scudetto. That would be nice to see.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
all the players will stay here until June. if someone want them must pay now for having them after June. These are the rules and all the players agreed on that!
I even talked with Fava because i was warried he could leave for Toro and he said me he want to stay here :happy:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Arianna said:
all the players will stay here until June. if someone want them must pay now for having them after June. These are the rules and all the players agreed on that!
I even talked with Fava because i was warried he could leave for Toro and he said me he want to stay here :happy:
Ari I certainly hope Dino stays he's a good honest player and can still add something to this concrete Udinese team.It would be a shame to lose such a player as him.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts